Episode 63

Theodore Rochester thought that the gender neutral restroom at Barrington Academy was empty when he went in to relieve himself but to his dismay and intense embarrassment he saw Kyle Samson there zipping up his pants and smirking at him nastily.

" Hello, Theodore The Swimmer," he taunted him as he went over to the sink to wash his hands with soap and water. " That was some pool party wasn't it ? " Then he laughed heartily.

Theodore chose to ignore him but as much as he wanted to go to the bathroom at the urinal he wasn't about to. Not now. Not in front of his once crush who had humiliated him so badly. He eyed the bathroom stall and wondered if he could slip casually into it without the other boy noticing it.

Kyle placed his hands under the wall mounted hand dryer. " Lighten up, nerd. You are way too tense. " He glanced at him standing in the otherwise empty restroom and then at the closed door. " In fact I have just the thing guaranteed to relax you a little."

He reached into his multicolored wheelie backpack and pulled out a plastic baggie with a handful of little white pills. He waved it in front of Theodore's wide eyes.

Theodore swallowed hard. " What's that? "

Kyle laughed. " Happy pills. It'll change your life. Make you relaxed. Fun. People will actually like you. Which nobody does now you know. Here take it. " He shoved it into Theodore's suddenly shaking hand. " Consider it a freebie. You like it come back to me for more." Then he smiled coldly. " But you have to pay next time. "

Theodore whispered," I don't do drugs. "

Kyle smiled in a slightly sinister way. " It's not drugs. It's an experience. Try before you say no. It'll change your life, Theodore The Swimmer. "

Then he left the bathroom. Leaving Theodore behind and staring at the baggie of pills.