Episode 57

( Texts )

Richard: Dom , I wish for the DC branch of Gaines Investigations to do a little very discreet digging on someone for me. This is very important and high priority.

Dom Gaines: Of course, Richard. Who are we investigating?

Richard: A woman by the name of Matilda Swan. Last known address England. She allegedly lives now in Washington DC. She claims to be my husband's mother. She claims he was kidnapped when he was two months old from London. His birthday she claims is really August and his name at birth Nicholas Francis Glover. Glover she claimed was her maiden name. She has a birth certificate and his father is listed as unknown but I don't trust this woman. As I said this is high priority. If you provide information fast enough I will pay a five thousand dollar bonus.

                  ---------

Nigel: Glory, I found my mother. Her name is Matilda Swan. I have two siblings. I have family. Isn't that amazing? It's like a miracle. I've always wanted a family of my own. Can my family come to Sunday dinner at you and Andrew's new place? Or is still at Spencer's?

Glory: It's still at Spencer's. I'm helping him cook there. Of course she can come but. Are you sure?

Nigel: Yes. I'm certain. She has a birth certificate. She's my mother. She said I was taken from her. She didn't abandon me. She actually wanted me. I feel so happy. First I was angry but now I'm happy. It's all I ever wanted. A family. My family.

                       ----------

Glory: I need your people to discreetly investigate a woman by the name of Matilda Glover Swan. Very discreet.

Jacob Giadello: Of course, Aunt Glory. I hope Uncle Andrew's trip went well. Is this woman dangerous?

Glory: I'm not sure. Yet.