Episode 46

Palmer, West Virginia

The woman rocked on the falling apart front porch of the small one story house. She kept her small pink  hands pressed against her forehead.

The headaches were awful. They couldn't, wouldn't, stop even for a few minutes since the accident.

She still remembered that night.

The rain.

The frenzied drive as she sped away from the betrayal she had faced with her suitcases tossed in the backseat.

She remembered crying.

She remembered the other car. The man's face right before she had ran into him.

" It was not my fault," she moaned to herself.

It was hers. Faith Lane was to blame for everything that happened. It was her fault that she had hit that man. That she had literally forced her cousin Ross  to fake her death that night so she wouldn't face charges.

Faith had stolen her life and her family. With one act of unfaithfulness. And she had to pay.

She reached next to her for the mirror and she lifted it up to peer at her face. Her hair was shorter. Her face was leaner from not eating since her escape. It was the face of her cousin Penelope. And soon as she fully recovered from the tummy tuck and lipo that Ross had secretly arranged for her in a West Virginia hospital she would have her cousin's life.

( She hid behind a tall oak tree at her own funeral and stared coldly at Faith Lane as she talked to Penelope. And a plan formed in her head. )