Episode 12

( Texts )

Tania: Richard, my love, my darling , you really must zip up to the school and check on our son. I would do it but I am busy packing up my and Wilson's stuff for our move to Japan. It's so exciting. I'm very glad he mentioned wanting to live with you and your new one next term. Congratulations btw, dear ! I always suspected you were different. I think it's wonderful you finally found your true love. I lit a candle for you two and said a chant.

Richard: What are you talking about, Tania? Is there something wrong with Lewis? Has the school called you? What is going on?

Tania: Calm down. Your aura is looking so dark right now. I can see it from Roanoke. Breathe, dear one. The school just called. Apparently he took a few pills. The school is upset and they want us to come get him. Nonsense. It was just an accident. Frankly I think he was acting out because he wanted to come home. And I said no. It's just not possible right now. You must understand. Anyway you really must go there and fix this whole thing. You're good at fixing things. It's what I adore about you. Richard the Fixer lol. Get Richard, I always said. He can handle everything.

Richard: Dear God. He took pills! He tried to kill himself! What the hell is going on at that school!

                  ----------

Richard: Dad , I need you to come with me to England. Please. My son. Lewis, he tried to hurt himself. I need you to come with me. Nigel is staying with Rebecca and I don't want him to come because I'm worried about his health. I talked to Spencer and he wants to come but I think traveling with the chair is not feasible maybe and he has his own family. Will you come? I need you.

Andrew: I will. Let me arrange the travel.

            -----------

Glory: Jacob , I need a favor.

Jacob Giadello: Hello, my favorite and most beautiful aunt. What can I do for you, love?

Glory: I need the private plane. My husband and his son need to be in England immediately.

Jacob: I'll have the plane gassed and flown to National from Connecticut. My father sends his regards as well. Is there anything else I can assist you with, Aunt Glory? Is anyone disturbing you and Uncle Andrew there ? Let me know and it will be handled in my own way.

Glory: The plane shall be enough, nephew. My love to the family.