Episode 48

Lulu was on her knees in the bathroom at the Klein house.

One hand gripped the lid of the porcelain toilet bowl that she retched into mightily. The last time she had been this sick was when she was pregnant with Sol's big useless ass , she thought. Nothing with Jimmy but with Sol she had been in misery.

Her other hand clutched a home pregnancy test that was reflecting a positive result.

This was all she needed, she thought as she pulled back from the toilet and gasped strongly. Bullet would never marry her. And the streets said he was not as good to his baby's mamas as his father was to his own.

Oh well. Maybe it would be a girl this time. She wiped at her moist mouth with the back of her hand. Maybe she could be a better mom this time. Get it right for a change.

Maybe.

           - Texts -

Reverend Lynn: Nigel, are you still hiring for the restaurant?

Nigel: Actually yes I am. Why do you ask?

Lynn : Well I have a client here at the center. Not the usual sort here. He's in his forties and a person with a disability. He actually should have been living on his own ages ago but he is stubborn and dealing with depression. His name is Hank Harmon and he used to be a boxer before the accident. Anyway he wants to move out of the center and get a job. I'm helping him with that. I was wondering if you would hire him on for a part time position as host. I think he could be very capable of such a job. He's very smart and I feel he can be hardworking. I can definitely vouch for him.

Nigel: Sure. Why not ? I need a host. Tell him to put in an application on Indeed. The listing is under Richard and Nigel's.

                     ----------
( Texts )

Zora : Kyle, instead of coke for Luci's little prank we should use pills instead.

Kyle: Cool. Super K would be fire.