**Chapter 14: Banter and Anticipation**

In the days leading up to the wedding, the palace of Sultan Draupadi buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Decorations adorned every corner, and the air was filled with the fragrance of jasmine and incense. Amidst the preparations, Sultan Draupadi found moments of lightheartedness to tease the Pandavas about their impending marriage.

As Yudhisthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva gathered in the courtyard, Sultan Draupadi approached with a mischievous glint in her eye. Her presence, commanding yet playful, drew smiles from the Pandavas who were caught between nervousness and joy.

"Well, well," Sultan Draupadi began teasingly, "it seems our noble Pandavas are finally ready to take the plunge into married life. Are you all prepared for the responsibilities that come with being husbands?"

Yudhisthira, ever composed, chuckled softly. "Sultan Draupadi," he replied with a hint of amusement, "we are as prepared as we can be. Your guidance will surely help us navigate this new chapter."

Bhima, his booming laughter echoing through the courtyard, added with a grin, "Indeed, Sultan Draupadi. We may have faced countless battles and challenges, but marriage... that's a whole new adventure."

Arjuna, his eyes twinkling with humor, joined in, "Fear not, brothers. With Sultan Draupadi by our side, I'm sure we'll manage just fine."

Nakula and Sahadeva, always attuned to the subtleties of courtly banter, exchanged knowing smiles. They understood that Sultan Draupadi's teasing was a reflection of her playful nature and her genuine affection for them.

Sultan Draupadi, her laughter ringing like silver bells, playfully nudged Arjuna. "Oh Arjuna," she teased, "you seem the most composed of them all. Are you not the least bit nervous about becoming a husband?"

Arjuna, meeting Sultan Draupadi's gaze with a smile, replied sincerely, "With you as my bride, Sultan Draupadi, I have nothing to fear."

As the banter continued, the courtyard filled with laughter and warmth. Sultan Draupadi and the Pandavas found solace in these light-hearted moments amidst the solemnity of their impending union. They knew that their bond, forged through shared trials and unwavering loyalty, would only strengthen in the days to come.

In the quiet of the evening, as the sun dipped below the horizon and the stars twinkled overhead, Sultan Draupadi and the Pandavas exchanged glances filled with anticipation and excitement. They were ready to embark on this new chapter of their lives together, guided by love, trust, and the promise of a future united in purpose and devotion.

*To be continued...*