**Chapter 70: A Playful Evening**

In the quiet sanctum of their bedchamber, Draupadi lounged comfortably on the silken sheets, a mischievous glint dancing in her eyes as Yudhishthira, Bheema, Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva gathered around her. The evening was tranquil, yet the air crackled with playful anticipation.

Yudhishthira, the eldest, with his usual calm demeanor, held up a book he had been eager to discuss. "Draupadi, my love, I found this intriguing tale. Do you know how it unfolds?"

Draupadi, her lips curling into a teasing smile, tilted her head innocently. "I don't know," she replied playfully, knowing well the effect it had on her husband.

Undeterred, Yudhishthira leaned in and kissed her lightly. "Tell me," he murmured against her lips.

With a giggle, Draupadi repeated, "I don't know," drawing him in for another kiss.

Bheema, unable to resist the fun, chimed in with a boisterous laugh, "Let me try!" He swooped down, planting a loud kiss on Draupadi's cheek.

Arjuna, always the graceful one, joined in, his voice a soft whisper as he kissed her hand. Nakula and Sahadeva, sharing a knowing glance, moved closer, each placing a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Draupadi chuckled, the warmth of her laughter filling the room. "Just a love story, my dear husbands," she declared, wrapping her arms around their necks, pulling them close in a loving embrace.

The room echoed with their laughter and affection, a moment of joy in their shared journey of love and companionship.