** chapter 65: family happy **

In the aftermath of Sultana Draupadi's triumphant return, the palace was filled with a sense of overwhelming relief and joy. The Pandavas, her husbands, gathered around her, their faces a mixture of pride and unspoken emotion. Orhan, Fatima Hatun, and Alauddin, their children, ran towards their mother with unrestrained excitement.

"Draupadi!" Yudhishthira's voice broke the silence, thick with emotion as he enveloped her in a strong embrace. His brothers quickly followed, each taking a turn to hug her tightly, their relief palpable.

Bheema's powerful arms wrapped around her, lifting her off the ground momentarily. "We missed you so much," he rumbled, his usual fierce demeanor softened by his love for her.

Arjuna, eyes glistening with unshed tears, held her close, his voice barely a whisper. "Never again," he murmured, "never again will we let you go through such dangers alone."

Nakula and Sahadeva, usually composed and collected, were visibly emotional. They hugged her with all the love and reverence they had always felt but seldom expressed so openly. "You are our strength," Nakula said, his voice breaking. "Without you, we are incomplete," Sahadeva added.

Orhan, Fatima Hatun, and Alauddin, not wanting to be left out, rushed forward. "Mother!" they cried in unison, throwing their small arms around her legs. Draupadi knelt to their level, hugging each of them tightly. Their innocent joy was a balm to her weary soul.

"I am here now," Draupadi said softly, her voice filled with love and reassurance. "And I will never leave you again."

The family moment extended into a warm, extended group hug, with the Pandavas and their children surrounding Draupadi, offering their love and support. In that embrace, Draupadi felt a profound sense of belonging and unity. Her journey had been arduous, but it had led her back to the heart of her family, where she was cherished and needed.

In the warmth of that embrace, Draupadi's spirit was renewed. She knew that with her family by her side, she could face any challenge. The love and unity they shared were the true strength of their kingdom, and together, they would overcome any obstacles that lay ahead.

The palace echoed with laughter and joy as the family celebrated their reunion. Draupadi's fierce spirit and unwavering determination had brought them all together, and in that moment, the bonds of love and loyalty were stronger than ever.

* To be continued…*