**Chapter 82 Continued: Embracing Playfulness**

Draupadi, enjoying the playful banter with her husbands, couldn't resist teasing them further as she noticed their expressions of jealousy.

"That frustrated, jealous face suits you all quite well," she remarked with a playful grin, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

The Pandavas, caught off guard by her comment, exchanged amused glances before Bhima, ever the straightforward one, chuckled and said, "Well, we can't help it when our queen is captivated by a mere book."

Arjuna, with a twinkle in his eye, added, "You have a way of making us feel like the characters in your stories, Draupadi."

Nakula, always the smooth talker, quipped, "Perhaps we should start a competition. Who can write the most captivating tale to rival your book?"

Sahadeva, the introspective one, spoke softly, "Your happiness is our greatest reward, Draupadi. We only wish to see you smile."

Draupadi, touched by their responses, approached them one by one, placing a gentle kiss on each of their foreheads. "You are all my heroes, in stories and in reality," she said sincerely.

Yudhisthira, taking her hand in his, smiled warmly. "And you are our guiding light, Draupadi."

The room filled with a sense of warmth and camaraderie as the Pandavas and Draupadi gathered together. Their bond, forged through countless trials and shared moments, grew stronger with each passing day. In their unity and love, they found strength and solace, ready to face whatever challenges life would bring.

As they settled back into their routine, the echoes of laughter and affection lingered in the air, a reminder of the joy they found in each other's company. Together, they were unstoppable, a testament to the enduring power of love and unity.