**Chapter 75: Mourning the Loss**

The palace halls of Yadav were filled with sorrow as Sultana Draupadi, Sultana Bala Hatun of the Ottoman Empire, and Sultana Elcim Hatun of Transylvania gathered with their elder brothers, Krishna, the King of Kampalyam, and Balaram, the King of Dwarka. They stood united in grief, their hearts heavy with the loss of their beloved father, King Drupad.

Tears streamed down Draupadi's cheeks as she cried out, "Papaaa! Papaa! Papaa!" Her voice echoed through the marble corridors, filled with pain and longing. Bala and Elcim joined her, their cries of anguish mingling with hers as they knelt on the floor, clutching each other for comfort.

Draupadi embraced Bala tightly, seeking solace in their sisterly bond amidst the overwhelming grief. Bala, her own tears flowing freely, whispered words of reassurance and love, a pillar of strength for Draupadi in their shared sorrow.

Across the room, Sultana Shikhandi, their mother and the pillar of their family, embraced Elcim, her heart breaking for her daughters' pain. She held Elcim close, offering silent support and comfort as they mourned together.

Krishna and Balaram, their expressions grave and sorrowful, stood beside their sisters, their presence a source of quiet strength. They shared in the collective grief of losing their father, a man whose wisdom and kindness had shaped their lives and kingdoms.

In the midst of their mourning, memories of King Drupad flooded their minds — his booming laughter, his words of guidance, and his unwavering love for his family and people. Each of them carried a piece of him in their hearts, a legacy that would endure even in his absence.

As the echoes of their sorrow filled the palace, the family remained united, drawing strength from one another in their time of need. Together, they would honor King Drupad's memory and carry forward his legacy of courage, compassion, and unity.