**Chapter 99: The Prank**

Devika had settled into her role as Yudhisthira's wife, and Draupadi continued to be the beloved wife of all five Pandavas. The harmony within their extended family was remarkable, but Draupadi and Devika had concocted a plan to shake things up a bit.

One morning, as the Pandavas gathered in the main hall, Draupadi and Devika began their carefully planned prank. They started arguing loudly, their voices carrying through the palace.

"You never understand my point of view!" Draupadi exclaimed, her voice filled with feigned frustration.

"And you always think you're right!" Devika shot back, her tone equally dramatic.

The five Pandavas stopped in their tracks, their eyes wide with shock. They had never seen Draupadi and Devika fight before, and the intensity of the argument left them speechless.

"What is happening?" Bhima whispered to Arjuna, his eyes full of concern.

"I have no idea," Arjuna replied, equally baffled. "This is so unlike them."

Nakula and Sahadeva exchanged worried glances. "Should we intervene?" Nakula asked.

Yudhisthira, looking particularly distressed, stood up. "We need to calm them down. This can't continue."

As Yudhisthira approached the arguing women, Draupadi and Devika exchanged a quick, conspiratorial glance. They were doing their best to hold back their laughter.

"Enough!" Yudhisthira said, stepping between them. "What is going on here? Why are you both fighting like this?"

Draupadi and Devika immediately dropped their angry expressions and burst into laughter. The confusion on Yudhisthira's face was priceless.

"It was a prank!" Draupadi said, giggling. "We just wanted to see your reactions."

Devika joined in the laughter. "You should have seen your faces!"

The five Pandavas stared at them in utter shock, then slowly began to realize they'd been tricked. Relief washed over them, and they couldn't help but laugh at the cleverness of the prank.

"Well, you certainly got us," Arjuna admitted, shaking his head with a smile. "I don't think I've ever seen Yudhisthira so worried."

Yudhisthira chuckled, shaking his head. "You two are quite the pair. But I must admit, it was a good prank."

As the laughter continued, the tension dissolved, and the bonds between them grew even stronger. Draupadi and Devika's playful prank served as a reminder of the love and unity that held their family together, even through moments of surprise and mischief.