**Chapter 90: The Aftermath of Ice Cream**

The sun was high in the sky over Yadav, casting a warm glow across the palace grounds as the Pandavas and Draupadi lounged in the shade of a large tree. The previous day's water pranks were still fresh in their minds, but today brought a different challenge altogether.

After their morning training session, Nakula had suggested a treat to cool down: ice cream, a rare delicacy in their kingdom. Excited by the idea, Draupadi had ordered a lavish spread of various flavors and toppings, much to the delight of her husbands.

The Pandavas, always eager for new experiences and flavors, indulged themselves heartily, enjoying the cold sweetness of the ice cream on such a hot day. Scoop after scoop disappeared as they joked and laughed, savoring every moment of their treat.

However, as the afternoon progressed, the effects of their indulgence began to make themselves known. Bhima, known for his hearty appetite, groaned and held his stomach, feeling uncomfortably full. Arjuna and Sahadeva exchanged looks of mild discomfort, while Yudhisthira and Nakula rubbed their temples, feeling the onset of brain freeze.

Draupadi, ever attentive to their well-being, observed their discomfort with a mixture of concern and amusement. "I did warn you not to eat too much," she teased lightly, patting Bhima on the back as he groaned again.

Yudhisthira managed a weak smile. "Lesson learned, Draupadi," he admitted, his voice slightly strained.

Arjuna, trying to lighten the mood, joked, "Next time, we'll remember moderation in all things, including ice cream."

Nakula and Sahadeva chuckled softly, their discomfort easing slightly as they leaned back against the tree trunk. "Perhaps some water would help," Nakula suggested, reaching for a nearby pitcher.

Draupadi nodded in agreement, pouring each of them a glass of cool water. "Here, drink slowly," she advised, handing out the glasses.

As the Pandavas sipped the water and their discomfort gradually subsided, they exchanged grateful glances with Draupadi. Her care and concern for their well-being, even in moments of light-hearted indulgence, reaffirmed the deep bond of love and support they shared.

With the sun beginning its descent towards the horizon, the Pandavas and Draupadi settled into a comfortable silence under the tree. The laughter of earlier in the day mingled with the gentle rustling of leaves, creating a peaceful atmosphere in the kingdom of Yadav.

As evening approached, they knew that moments like these, filled with simple joys and shared experiences, were the foundation of their happiness and unity as a family.

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, casting long shadows over the palace grounds of Yadav, a sudden change came over the Pandavas. What had begun as a day of laughter and indulgence with ice cream now took a serious turn as the brothers started to feel increasingly unwell.

Yudhisthira, usually the epitome of composure, was the first to show signs of distress. His forehead burned with fever, and he shivered despite the warm evening air. Bhima, always robust and strong, was next, his usual boisterous laughter replaced by groans of discomfort.

Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva soon followed suit, each succumbing to chills and aching limbs. Draupadi, who had been enjoying a quiet moment in her chambers after the ice cream affair, was alerted to their condition by a concerned palace attendant.

Rushing to their side, Draupadi's heart sank as she saw the Pandavas in varying states of discomfort. She quickly assessed their symptoms: high fevers, rapid breathing, and flushed skin. Drawing on her knowledge as both a ruler and a healer, she immediately set about administering treatment.

"Bring cool cloths and fresh water," Draupadi instructed the attendants firmly, her voice steady despite her inner concern. She directed them to bring herbs known for their fever-reducing properties and instructed the servants to prepare a soothing herbal tea.

With practiced hands, Draupadi began to bathe each of the Pandavas' foreheads with cool cloths, murmuring soothing words of reassurance as she worked. Yudhisthira, Bhima, Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva lay still, their discomfort evident even in their weakened states.

"It's going to be alright," Draupadi whispered softly, her heart aching at their suffering. She distributed the herbal tea among them, encouraging them to drink slowly to soothe their throats and reduce their fevers.

Hours passed as Draupadi tended to her husbands with unwavering care and attention. She monitored their temperatures, adjusted their blankets, and ensured they were comfortable. Despite the late hour, she refused to leave their side until she was certain their conditions had stabilized.

By the time dawn broke over Yadav, the Pandavas' fevers had begun to subside, thanks to Draupadi's diligent care. They lay in peaceful sleep, their breathing more even and their skin less flushed.

As the first rays of sunlight filtered through the windows, Draupadi sat beside them, her own exhaustion catching up with her. She smiled softly, relieved to see them finally resting peacefully.

"Pandavas," she whispered, brushing a stray lock of hair from Yudhisthira's brow. "Rest well, my loves."

In the quiet of the morning, the kingdom of Yadav seemed to hold its breath, grateful for the healing touch of its compassionate ruler. Draupadi's dual roles as Sultan and healer had once again proven invaluable, reinforcing the deep bond of love and devotion that bound her to the Pandavas.

As the morning light filled the chamber, slowly waking the Pandavas from their deep slumber, they found themselves in a state of drowsy recovery. Their fevers had abated, thanks to Draupadi's attentive care throughout the night.

Yudhisthira, the first to stir, opened his eyes to see his brothers also beginning to awaken. Bhima sat up groggily, rubbing his eyes and stretching his sore muscles. Arjuna, ever alert, took a deep breath and glanced around the room, assessing their surroundings.

Nakula and Sahadeva, still wrapped in their blankets, exchanged grateful looks with their elder brothers. The events of the previous night had left them all feeling vulnerable yet deeply appreciative of Draupadi's nurturing presence.

Yudhisthira cleared his throat softly, breaking the silence that had settled over them. "We owe Draupadi a debt of gratitude," he began, his voice filled with sincerity. "Her skill as a healer is matched only by her devotion to our well-being."

Bhima nodded emphatically, his usual robust voice softened by the lingering effects of illness. "She nursed us through the night, without rest," he remarked, admiration evident in his gaze.

Arjuna, always thoughtful, added, "We are fortunate to have her as our wife and sultan. Her strength and compassion are unmatched."

Nakula and Sahadeva, typically more reserved, nodded in agreement. "We must remember to thank her properly," Nakula suggested, his voice still hoarse from fever.

Just then, Draupadi entered the chamber, a tray of freshly brewed herbal tea and light breakfast foods in hand. Her eyes lit up with relief and affection as she saw the Pandavas awake and conversing.

"I'm glad to see you all awake," Draupadi said softly, setting the tray down on a nearby table. "How are you feeling?"

Yudhisthira smiled warmly at her, gratefulness shining in his eyes. "Thanks to you, Draupadi, we are much better," he replied sincerely.

Bhima chuckled softly, reaching out to grasp her hand briefly. "You certainly know how to take care of us," he said gratefully.

Draupadi returned their smiles, her heart warmed by their appreciation. "It's my duty and my honor," she said simply, pouring each of them a cup of tea.

As they sipped their tea and nibbled on the light breakfast, the chamber filled with a sense of quiet contentment and renewed strength. The Pandavas and Draupadi knew that their bond had been strengthened once again by adversity, reinforcing their commitment to each other and to their kingdom.

Outside, the kingdom of Yadav stirred to life, its people unaware of the challenges faced by their rulers through the night. For now, in the privacy of their chamber, the Pandavas and Draupadi cherished a moment of peace and gratitude, knowing that together, they could face whatever trials lay ahead.