** Chapter 66 : love for draupadi Pandavas**

In the days following Draupadi's return, the bond between her and the Pandavas grew even stronger. Their love for each other was not just a shared passion but a profound connection that transcended the ordinary.

One evening, as the sun set over their kingdom, Draupadi and the Pandavas gathered in their private garden, away from the prying eyes of the court. The air was filled with the fragrance of blooming flowers, and a gentle breeze carried the sounds of the evening birds.

Yudhishthira, the eldest, took Draupadi's hand and led her to a cushioned bench. "You have always been our guiding light, Draupadi," he said, his voice steady and filled with admiration. "Your wisdom and strength have made us better rulers and better men."

Bheema, with his usual blunt sincerity, sat beside her and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. "I would move mountains for you," he declared. "Your bravery in the face of danger inspires me every day."

Arjuna, ever the poet and warrior, knelt before her, his eyes reflecting the depth of his feelings. "Every arrow I shoot, every battle I fight, is for you," he said. "Your love is my greatest weapon and my greatest shield."

Nakula and Sahadeva, the twins, took their places on either side of her. "You are the heart of our family," Nakula said softly. "Your love binds us together," Sahadeva added, finishing his brother's thought.

Draupadi looked at each of them, her heart swelling with love. "You are my strength," she said, her voice filled with emotion. "Each of you completes me in a way that I never thought possible. Together, we are invincible."

The evening deepened, and they shared stories and laughter, recalling their past adventures and the trials they had overcome. Their love for each other was a tapestry woven with threads of courage, respect, and unwavering loyalty.

As the stars began to twinkle in the night sky, Draupadi and the Pandavas sat in a comfortable silence, basking in the warmth of their shared love. The world outside could be harsh and unpredictable, but within the sanctuary of their love, they found peace and strength.

In that moment, they made a silent vow to always stand by each other, to protect their love and their kingdom with all their might. Draupadi knew that with the Pandavas by her side, she could face any challenge, and together, they would continue to build a future filled with love, honor, and victory.

* To be continued...*