**Chapter 55: The Pact of Blades**

In the dimly lit chamber designated for executions, a solemn atmosphere pervaded as Sultan Draupadi of Yadava and Sultana of Mangolia stood side by side. Their faces were masks of determination, their hands firm around the hilt of a single ceremonial knife. Before them knelt the condemned man, who had sown discord and treachery between their kingdoms.

"You have betrayed the trust of both our realms," Draupadi's voice cut through the stillness, her words carrying the weight of justice and condemnation.

Beside her, the Sultana of Mangolia echoed with equal resolve, "For this act of deception, there can be no mercy."

The man, resigned to his fate, looked up at the two queens, his eyes reflecting a mixture of fear and regret. "Sultanas," he pleaded, his voice trembling. "Have mercy, I beg of you."

Draupadi's gaze remained steely, unwavering in her resolve. "You knew the consequences of your actions," she stated firmly, her grip tightening on the knife.

The Sultana of Mangolia, her expression hardened by the weight of justice, nodded in agreement. "Justice demands retribution," she declared, her voice resonating with authority.

Together, they raised the knife, its blade catching the glint of the flickering torchlight. In unison, they brought it down swiftly, severing the man's ties to life and sealing his fate.

Pandavas, who had silently observed from the shadows, exchanged somber glances. The sight of their wives, usually fierce rivals, standing together to mete out justice was both awe-inspiring and chilling.

Yudhishthira, the eldest Pandava, broke the silence first. "Their unity in justice is unprecedented," he murmured, his voice tinged with respect for Draupadi and the Sultana of Mangolia's commitment to uphold order.

Bhima, his mighty form still, nodded in agreement. "They have shown strength in unity," he acknowledged quietly, his eyes never leaving the scene unfolding before them.

Arjuna, the skilled archer, observed keenly. "Together, they are a force to be reckoned with," he remarked, his mind already strategizing the implications of their rare alliance.

Nakula and Sahadeva exchanged silent nods, recognizing the gravity of the moment. "Their resolve is unmatched," Sahadeva commented, his voice tinged with admiration.

As Draupadi and the Sultana of Mangolia stepped back from the execution, their eyes met briefly in a silent exchange of understanding and mutual respect. Though their kingdoms remained divided by rivalry and ambition, in this rare moment of unity, they had demonstrated the true essence of leadership—justice tempered with mercy when necessary, but unyielding in the face of betrayal.

The Pandavas silently departed from the chamber, their thoughts heavy with the weight of witnessing history unfold before their eyes. The alliance between Draupadi and the Sultana of Mangolia, forged in the crucible of justice and retribution, would be remembered for generations to come.

* To be continued…*