**Chapter 101: The Prank**

In the vibrant kingdom of Yadav, Sultana Draupadi, along with her fellow queens—Sultana Devika of Lanka, Sultana Subhadra of Dwarka, and Sultana Valandra of Mithali—decided it was time for a playful prank. They had been planning this for weeks, knowing it would be the perfect way to lighten the mood and have some fun with their beloved husbands, the Pandavas.

On a warm, sunny day, as the Pandavas relaxed near the palace gardens, Draupadi and her co-conspirators quietly approached them. Yudhisthira, Bheema, Arjuna, Nakula, and Sahadeva were engaged in deep conversation when suddenly, the queens struck.

With mischievous grins, Draupadi, Devika, Subhadra, and Valandra coordinated their attack. In a swift and coordinated move, they each grabbed a Pandava and playfully pushed them into large tubs filled with colorful, scented water.

Yudhisthira let out a surprised yelp as he hit the water, followed by Bheema's hearty laughter. Arjuna, always quick to recover, splashed water back at Subhadra, who retaliated with a mischievous smile. Nakula and Sahadeva, caught off guard, couldn't help but laugh at the unexpected turn of events.

As the Pandavas splashed and played in the water, Draupadi and her fellow queens stood at the edge, laughing uproariously at their husbands' reactions. The air was filled with joy and camaraderie as they enjoyed the playful chaos they had created.

Once the initial shock wore off, the Pandavas joined in the fun, splashing water at each other and their wives with equal enthusiasm. It was a moment of pure happiness and laughter, a rare break from the responsibilities of ruling their kingdoms and managing affairs.

Afterward, as they dried off and shared embraces, Draupadi and her queens exchanged satisfied looks. Their prank had achieved its intended purpose—to bring laughter and light-heartedness into their lives and remind them of the bonds that held them together as both couples and rulers.

As the sun began to set over Yadav, the Pandavas and their queens sat together, recounting the day's events with fondness and laughter, grateful for the love and joy that filled their lives.