**Chapter 68: The Longing Kiss**

In the sprawling palace of Yadav, two years had passed since Sultana Draupadi had found herself consumed by her duties, her time spent in governance and strategy, leaving little for personal moments. Pandavas, her husbands, observed this change in their beloved Draupadi with a mix of concern and longing.

One evening, as they gathered in a secluded chamber, away from the bustling court, Pandavas couldn't help but discuss amongst themselves. Yudhishthira, the eldest, spoke softly, his brow furrowed with worry. "It has been so long since Draupadi has shown us affection," he said, his voice tinged with longing.

Bheema, ever the stalwart, nodded in agreement. "She is immersed in her duties, but we miss her touch, her kisses," he admitted, his voice betraying his own yearning.

Arjuna, usually composed, added, "She hasn't even looked at us with the same warmth lately. It's as if she's a different person when she's in the court."

Nakula and Sahadeva exchanged glances, their concern mirrored in each other's eyes. "Perhaps she has forgotten how much we love her," Sahadeva ventured softly.

As they shared their worries, unbeknownst to them, Draupadi had overheard their conversation from the adjoining room. Her heart clenched with a mixture of guilt and longing as she listened to their words. She knew she had neglected their emotional needs in her pursuit of justice and order.

Steeling herself, Draupadi entered the room where Pandavas were gathered. Their voices hushed as they turned to her, their expressions a mix of surprise and hope. Without a word, Draupadi approached Yudhishthira first, her eyes searching his. With a gentle touch, she cupped his face and kissed him on the lips, a tender gesture filled with unspoken apology and longing.

Moved by her sudden display of affection, Yudhishthira reciprocated with a hunger that had been suppressed for too long. His hands found her waist, pulling her closer as their kiss deepened, igniting a passion that had simmered beneath the surface.

Next was Bheema, whose strong arms enveloped Draupadi in an embrace that spoke of protection and love. Draupadi kissed him with equal fervor, her hands threading through his hair, pulling him closer to her.

Arjuna, known for his agility and precision, drew Draupadi close, his lips seeking hers with a hunger born of longing. She responded eagerly, her hands roaming over his back, pulling him into a closer embrace.

Nakula and Sahadeva, the youngest, were not forgotten. Draupadi turned to them, her eyes filled with love and regret. They approached her tentatively, their hearts pounding with a mix of desire and apprehension. Yet, when Draupadi kissed them, it was with a tenderness that spoke of reassurance and forgiveness.

Pandavas, overwhelmed by Draupadi's sudden affection, kissed her back with equal intensity, their hunger matched by hers. In that moment, they felt her warmth, her love, and her longing for them, reaffirming the bond that bound them together.

As they broke apart, breathless and filled with emotion, Draupadi whispered softly, "Forgive me for neglecting you. I promise to never let duty come before my love for you again."

Pandavas, their hearts filled with love and understanding, embraced Draupadi, knowing that from that day forward, their love would only grow stronger, nourished by the passion and devotion they shared.

"Tonight, my beloveds, let us forget the world and lose ourselves in each other," Draupadi said, her voice filled with passion.

The Pandavas nodded in agreement, their eyes burning with desire as they approached her. Arjuna, the mighty warrior, took her hand in his and kissed it tenderly, his eyes filled with love and longing. Bhima, the strong and powerful, wrapped his arms around her, his touch sending shivers down her spine.

Yudhishthira, the wise and noble, gazed at her with adoration, his love for her shining in his eyes. Nakula and Sahadeva, the handsome twins, each took her hand in theirs, their touch gentle and loving.

As they surrounded her, Draupadi felt a wave of desire wash over her, her body tingling with anticipation. She knew that tonight would be a night of passion and love, a night where they would lose themselves in each other completely.

And as the night wore on, the sounds of their passion echoed through the chambers, the air filled with the sounds of their love and desire. In that moment, they were no longer warriors or kings, but simply lovers lost in each other, their hearts beating as one.

And as the first light of dawn broke over the horizon, Draupadi lay in the arms of her beloved husbands, her heart full of love and contentment. In that moment, she knew that their love would endure forever, a bond that could never be broken.

And as they drifted off to sleep, their bodies entwined in a tangle of limbs and hearts, Draupadi knew that she was truly blessed to have such love in her life. And as she closed her eyes, she whispered a silent prayer of thanks to the gods for bringing them together, for giving her a love that would last for eternity.

*To be continued…*