**Chapter 81: Moments of Connection**

After Yudhisthira and Draupadi's tender moment, the other Pandavas felt a wave of affection and closeness with their beloved wife. Each one approached Draupadi in turn, drawn by the warmth and love that permeated the room.

Bhima, ever bold and passionate, stepped forward first. He took Draupadi's hands in his large, strong ones, his gaze softening as he looked into her eyes. Without a word, he leaned down and gently pressed his lips against hers. Draupadi, surprised yet touched by his gesture, responded with a soft sigh.

Arjuna, the skilled archer and poet, followed suit. He approached Draupadi with grace and reverence, taking her face delicately in his hands. Their lips met in a tender kiss, filled with the unspoken poetry of their shared experiences and emotions.

Next was Nakula, the gentle and charming one among the Pandavas. He smiled warmly at Draupadi, his eyes twinkling with affection. Leaning in, he kissed her cheek softly, his gesture speaking volumes of his admiration and love for her.

Sahadeva, the thoughtful and observant brother, completed the circle. He approached Draupadi quietly, his hand reaching out to brush a stray lock of hair from her face. He pressed a gentle kiss on her forehead, his touch conveying his deep respect and care for her.

Draupadi, slightly blushing from the affectionate attention of her husbands, gathered herself and playfully teased, "Here's the scroll, Yudhisthira," handing him the parchment they had been discussing earlier.

Yudhisthira, his heart full from witnessing these moments of connection, took the scroll with a smile. "Thank you, Draupadi," he said warmly, his gaze sweeping over his brothers with pride and love.

As the Pandavas and Draupadi settled back into their studies and discussions, the room was filled with a sense of peace and harmony. Their love and unity had been reaffirmed once again, strengthened by these intimate moments of connection.

Outside, the palace bustled with life, but within the study room of the Pandavas and Draupadi, time seemed to stand still, encapsulating the enduring bond that bound them together through joy and adversity.