Chapter 43: The Self-Destructing Booger Man

Don't Forget to Review!!

With the enhancement of Noir's royal aura, his Conqueror's Haki could now be activated at will, sweeping through crowds with ease. Those caught in his wave rolled their eyes and collapsed as if harvested like wheat. The once ferocious mob was now completely extinguished.

Noir yawned, ready to fall asleep, when his Observation Haki suddenly alerted him again.

Noir stared into the distance - more enemies?

At the entrance to the city, a man and a woman arrived, only to be hit by the remaining wave of Noir's Conqueror Haki.

The man, who wore sunglasses and looked like a rock star, frowned and said, "What is this power? Why am I suddenly afraid?"

The woman, holding an umbrella and wearing a hat and a short skirt with lemon patterns, all dressed in lemon yellow, also felt uneasy.

"I feel it too. Did something happen in the city?" she asked with a smile mixed with fear, looking quite strange.

These two were senior agents of Baroque Works, sent by Crocodile to keep an eye on Noir: Mr. 5 and his partner, Miss Valentine.

"Let's go check it out," Mr. 5 said, leading the way into the town.

As they entered, they saw people lying unconscious all over the place.

Miss Valentine kicked one of the fallen people aside and pointed to a house in the distance, saying, "These people all centered around that house and then collapsed.

Mr. 5 cautiously approached the house. As they got closer, a young man with a strong build came into view.

Noir watched the two approach. Their appearance was familiar.

With a dark face, Mr. 5 said, "Kid, don't refuse a toast just to be forced to drink a forfeit. Tell me, what happened here?"

Noir stared at him, confused. "Isn't it obvious? I knocked them all out!"

Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine were stunned, then laughed contemptuously. "You? Just some random kid?"

Their mockery didn't affect Noir. He just looked at them as if they were idiots.

Maybe this is what they call courting death?

Noir didn't answer. He drew his sword, and plunged it into the ground.

"Earth Slash!"

The hard ground immediately cracked, and a wave of sword energy, along with flying debris, rushed towards Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine.

They were startled and jumped aside to avoid it.

Mr. 5 managed to dodge, but Miss Valentine was hit hard in the stomach by the debris, causing her to gasp in pain.

"Damn!" Miss Valentine's pretty face contorted in pain. She spun her umbrella and jumped over Noir's head.

"Weight change!" she shouted, floating over Noir like a piece of paper.

Proudly she introduced herself to Noir, "I am the user of the Kilo-Kilo Fruit. I can change my weight."

"boy, surrender now or I'll crush you into a pancake!"

As she threatened, Noir pretended to be alarmed, quietly enjoying the scene.

Just a little more... almost there...

Ahh~

Exhaling in relief, Noir confidently pointed up and shouted, "Yellow stripes!"

Miss Valentine was confused at first, then blushed in embarrassment and shouted, "Go to hell!"

"10,000 kilo press!"

Her weight suddenly increased in the air and descended on Noir like a meteor.

But Noir, unhurried, waited until she was close before executing a perfect bicycle kick that sent the heavy Miss Valentine flying.

The technique and power left the crowd speechless.

Miss Valentine screamed as she was knocked away. Mr. 5 stared in disbelief as his partner was defeated in a single blow.

Why did she change to yellow stripes today...

No, wait.

How could she be defeated by this kid so quickly?

Mr. 5 immediately went into battle mode.

This guy dug a booger out of his nose and flicked it at Noir, yelling, "Nose Fancy Cannon!"

Noir dodged the disgusting booger just in time for a small explosion to occur where it landed.

Boom!

Noir's face darkened. He remembered now.

Mr. 5 had the Bomb Fruit ability, which made any part of his body explosive, including his boogers.

But this Booger Man dared to throw something so disgusting at him? He must have a death wish!

Seeing Noir dodge his attack, Mr. 5 prepared another booger.

Before he could, Noir's foot came flying at him.

Bang!

The sole of Noir's shoe made close contact with Mr. 5's face, sending him flying like his partner.

But Noir didn't stop there. He followed up with a combo of punches, yelling:

"That's for picking your nose!"

"That's for throwing it at me!"

"That's for acting cool!"

Under Noir's relentless "Pretty Punch" combo, the physically weak Mr. 5 fainted before he could even use his powers.

He was completely humiliated by his Devil Fruit.

Noir disdainfully let go of Mr. 5 and yelled at a terrified Miss Valentine nearby, "Take your partner and get out of here!

"And tell your boss that if he wants to hire me, he'd better offer a suitable position."

Miss Valentine remembered her mission.

Her target was this young man in front of her.

The boss had instructed that if he didn't join them, Mr. 5 and she should eliminate him.

But considering the current situation...

Whether he joins us or not, we can't beat him anyway...

Miss Valentine thought bitterly, wondering what punishment awaited them upon their return.

But she didn't dare stay any longer. She ran over, helped Mr. 5 up, and fled with him.

----------------------------

16 ( Soon 20 ) Advanced Chapters on Patreon

https://www.p4treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '4' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]