Chapter 57: Robin's Talents!

The sky gradually brightened as the disturbances of the night settled into calm.

Princess Vivi earnestly requested her father to agree to her plan, while Crocodile, having been beaten up, resumed plotting his schemes.

At the same time, he was constantly searching for Noir's whereabouts, planning his revenge!

However, at this moment, Noir was leisurely sailing away from the borders of Alabasta.

Inside the ship's cabin, a pair of individuals were sweating profusely, hard at work.

Noir sat on the bed, sweat dripping from his forehead, panting heavily. He asked in a deep voice, "How do you feel?"

Robin, lying on the bed, bit her lower lip gently, her face flushed as she softly replied, "I'm okay..."

"Turn over."

"It feels uncomfortable..."

"It'll be over soon!"

After a while, Robin let out a muffled groan, and Noir exhaled deeply.

Wiping the sweat off, Noir held a pair of tweezers, saying, "That bastard's golden hook is really something; it even left fragments in the wound."

As he re-bandaged the bleeding wound, Robin's complexion slowly returned to normal. She said, "Crocodile's methods are always like that. The golden hook likely has poison on it."

Having spent the entire night tending to Robin's wounds, a fatigued Noir collapsed onto the bed, saying weakly, "That guy is truly disgusting..."

Robin comfortingly patted his head and smiled, "I had anticipated this before, so although I don't have an antidote, I made an inhibitor."

Noir closed his eyes and thought for a while before saying, "We can't just let this poison linger; we need to find a doctor..."

Right, Chopper's hometown should be nearby!

Noir sat up and looked at Robin, asking, "Do you know where Drum Island is?"

Robin thought for a moment and said, "A famous medical country. I read about it in a sailing log, but I only know roughly where it is."

That's good enough. Robin had used her toxin inhibitor, so the situation wasn't extremely urgent.

Let's head to Drum Island!

Noir got excited for a moment and suddenly remembered something. He asked, "So, would you like to become my crewmate?"

Hmm... Why did that sound like a marriage proposal?

Robin propped her hands on the bed and, with an elegant smile, said, "Shouldn't I, a wanted criminal, be asking if I can join your crew?"

A wanted criminal?

Oh, Noir had almost forgotten if Robin hadn't mentioned it...

With a generous heart, Noir said, "It's fine! I'm not exactly a good person either."

Robin shook her head helplessly and extended her delicate hand, saying, "Then please take care of me, Captain."

Noir grabbed her small hand and laughed, "Of course!"

Thus, after over fifty chapters of trials, Noir finally found his first companion.

And it was Robin from the protagonist's group that he had intercepted.

Noir was very satisfied.

Having a girl on board indeed made life much more refined.

For one, at least Noir's pigsty was now taken care of.