Chapter 76: A Kiss

Gan Fall hesitated for a moment, but Wyper agreed without any hesitation, saying, "The Shandians only want their homeland back. As long as no one seizes Upper Yard, war is irrelevant!"

Seeing Gan Fall's indecision, Noir's gaze became dangerous as he asked, "What are you thinking about? Do you still want to start a war?"

Gan Fall shook his head and replied, "Of course not, war only brings tragedy. But Upper Yard has already risen to the Sea Clouds and become part of the Sky Island. Dividing it will be difficult for everyone on Angel Island..."

Noir interrupted him directly, saying, "I don't care about that. Besides, it was your ancestors who took the Shandians' home, turning it into your territory. Why are you playing the victim?"

Swinging the Demon Blade in his hand, Noir's tone carried a faint threat as he continued, "Wyper will become my partner, and I will help him with his issues. When I return to the Sky Island in the future, if I find you still behaving the same way..."

Hearing this, Gan Fall understood. Regardless of the situation, Noir sided with Wyper of the Shandians. However, when it came to the issues between the two nations, he remained neutral, neither helping nor hindering either side.

Fine, the relationship between Angel island and Upper Yard may have a long-standing hatred, but at least they could try to communicate equally. After all, this powerful man, who had defeated Enel, wasn't helping the Shandians take revenge on the Sky Islanders.

Noir thought of something and patted Wyper on the shoulder, saying, "The Shandian light of Shandora, the Golden Bell, should be around here."

Hearing this, Wyper's eyes lit up again as he hurriedly asked, "Where?!"

Ringing the Golden Bell to honor the warrior Kalgara's spirit and to inform the great warrior's friend Noland in heaven was a mission Wyper had carried since birth. It was his ultimate goal.

Noir pondered for a moment.

Right, where was it found in the original story...

"I've read the texts of the Shandora ruins, and based on my deduction, it should be further up the vines," a voice full of feminine charm said. Robin, along with Raki and Aisa, elegantly walked through the battlefield to Noir's side.

Noir looked up. Further up the vines?

Enel didn't discover it this close?

Fortunately, this time, Gan Fall's Pegasus was requisitioned by Noir, and it easily carried them up.

On the solitary island cloud, a Golden Bell covered with green moss and vegetation stood askew. Below the Golden Bell, a familiar stone tablet was embedded.

Robin's beautiful eyes lit up with delight as she exclaimed, "A Poneglyph?!"

Wyper, meanwhile, looked at the Golden Bell with deep emotion. The national treasure of his homeland, the Shandian light, had finally returned to the Shandians after four hundred years!

Noir stood with Robin, quietly waiting for her to finish interpreting the Poneglyph.

After a while, Robin's face was filled with astonishment as she muttered to herself, "The Pirate King and Laugh Tale, the true history..."

Robin concealed her amazement, her lively eyes reflecting unknown emotions. There was excitement and hope.

Noir looked at the charming woman beside him and smiled knowingly. This was one of the reasons he brought Robin to the Sky Island.

Although Robin was mature and strong, Noir always felt a heavy sense of despair and confusion around her. Giving her a goal, helping her find direction, and striving together was the best way to help Robin break free from her inner turmoil.

Robin, filled with joy, glanced at the ancient text in front of her. She casually glanced to the side and suddenly noticed the gentle smile on Noir's lips.

Robin's heart trembled, and a bright smile appeared on her face as she said, "Thank you, Noir."

Noir shook his head and smiled, "No need to thank me. We're partners, after all."

As Noir spoke, Robin instinctively observed his expression, a habit deeply ingrained in her.

Finally, she couldn't resist asking, "Don't you want to know what it says?"

Noir shook his head decisively, "I'm not interested."

"And besides," Noir said with a cheeky grin, getting closer to Robin, "if you don't want to tell me now, you can share it whenever you feel like it."

Robin blinked her beautiful eyes, her smile full of warmth and helplessness.

She almost forgot that this guy was a straightforward idiot. He wouldn't bother to guess what she knew...

After thinking for a moment, Robin tilted her head, stood on tiptoe, and reached towards Noir. However, the height difference between them was too cute. Frustrated, Robin puffed out her cheeks and said, "You, bend down."

Huh?

Noir was stunned but instinctively complied. As soon as he bent down, a pair of soft arms wrapped around his neck. At the same time, a cool and soft sensation blossomed on his face, accompanied by warm breath and an enticing fragrance.

In that instant, Noir felt a tingle spread across half his face, a sensation more thrilling than being hit by Conqueror's Haki.

Maintaining his bent posture, Noir stood there dumbfounded. Meanwhile, Robin had already let go, her hands behind her back, walking away with a light step and a radiant smile.

"This is your reward..."

After a long while, Noir finally reacted.

Unexpectedly, he had gained an unexpected reward by bringing Robin to see the Poneglyph!

Rubbing his face foolishly, Noir chuckled, mumbling incoherently, "Ha... heh... oh... hoo..."

Wyper, who had been immersed in the excitement of finding the national treasure, turned around to see Noir rolling on the ground and laughing like a fool.

Wyper was full of black lines. Was this his future captain?

Mental illness isn't contagious, right?

After laughing for a long time, Noir noticed Wyper's gaze and quickly got up, clearing his throat and asking seriously, "So... what do you plan to do with it? Ring it now?"

Wyper, filled with excitement, shook his head and said, "I want to share the news with everyone first, so the glory of Shandora can be witnessed by the Shandians!"

Noir shrugged and said, "Suit yourself, but prepare quickly. I plan to set sail once I find a ship."

Wyper nodded and then asked in confusion, "A ship? Where would you find a ship on Sky Island?"

Noir was about to respond when Enel, who had been thrown to the ground, began to stir.

A mischievous smile appeared on Noir's face as he said, "The one who knows where the ship is has just woken up."

Enel, enduring the pain, opened his eyes to see Noir and Wyper looking at him with a mix of curiosity and threat.

His turban destroyed, revealing a frizzy hairstyle, Enel shivered in fear.

Why were they looking at him like that?

...

Support me to write More and read 16 Chapters Ahead of Others!!

https://p@treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '@' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]