Chapter 75: The War Stops

The sound of thunder drums, bolstered by electric light, was soul-stirring. The deafening thunder completely engulfed the entire palace.

Enel was shrouded in a chaotic current of electricity. His body swelled into a massive blue thunder giant in an instant.

This thunder giant, however, looked somewhat portly, with a notably prominent beer belly.

"Two Hundred Million Volts: Thunder God!"

Enel's voice boomed from the mouth of the thunder giant, resonating like a holy proclamation in everyone's hearts.

Enel looked at Noir, who seemed as insignificant as an ant, and laughed arrogantly, "Mere mortal! Let me show you the power of a god!"

With Enel's wild roar, the giant thunder hand slammed down towards the crowd.

The powerful force and terrifying current left the Shandians in a daze.

Is this Enel's true power?

With this one slap, the entire Upper Yard might be destroyed!

Noir gazed calmly at the thunder hand, a sharp purple glint shining in his deep black eyes.

His whole body was enveloped in Haki, which almost solidified, converging onto his demonic blade, making it even more sinister.

Since merging two golden swordsmanship talents and undergoing rigorous training, swordsmanship had become Noir's strongest attack method!

Flames rose and swirled from beneath his feet. Noir, riding the surging fire dragon tornado, faced Enel's thunder hand head-on with a drawn blade.

The previously blue electric sky was now replaced by the inky blackness of his sword light!

Holding his demon sword, Noir's powerful slash cleaved through the Thunder God's body, sweeping away the electricity that filled the air.

Noir's figure stood in mid-air, appearing like a God-Slayer

Wyper stared at Noir in shock, his mouth agape, almost large enough to swallow an Aisa.

Defeating priests was one thing, but even Enel was defeated with a single slash?!

Noir elegantly landed, sheathing his sword, and brushed back his black hair with a flair. He looked at the blood-spewing, unconscious Enel and pondered.

Should he kill Enel and take the Rumble-Rumble Fruit?

However, Noir was interested in that large ship, the Ark Maxim, which required massive electrical power for energy. He was alone and would definitely need to change talents later on.

Excluding the six talents he could fuse permanently (appearance, swordsmanship, the three forms of Haki, and physique), Noir still wanted to fuse three Devil Fruit abilities into the remaining four slots.

Two Logia, Zoan, or Paramecia fruits each fused once would yield three monstrous dark gold talents.

This would make him versatile and unbeatable, with one slot left to change talents as needed.

Hmm... a perfect plan!

With this in mind, it seemed better to keep Enel around as a living battery.

Taking this guy to the Blue Sea for a few battles should do the trick.

Of course, despite saying that, Noir still intended to take Enel's abilities.

Having used up the copy cards on Mihawk's talents, he was fortunate enough to get another from their newfound friendship.

Now, he was out again...

Replacing the Bear-Bear Fruit with the Rumble-Rumble Fruit, a fruit that purely enhanced physique, was no longer necessary.

The Bear-Bear Fruit was impressive in helping him through the novice stage, but now...

Forget the Mimic-Mimic Fruit. The Fire, Lightning, and Sand Logia abilities alone were among the best in the sea.

Noir happily absorbed Enel's abilities when Wyper approached, asking, "What about this guy?"

Noir picked up Enel, asking, "Don't you want to kill him for revenge?"

Wyper shook his head, replying, "I can tell he's useful to you. Killing him doesn't matter to me."

"Our grudge isn't just with Enel, but with all the Sky Island gods."

Noir nodded, realizing he'd been thinking wrongly before.

The Shandians lost their homeland not because of Enel alone.

Four hundred years ago, when Upper Yard rose to the Sky Island, the ruling gods started seizing it and waging war.

Enel was just like the previous gods. In terms of hatred, Wyper probably felt the same about Enel and Gan Fall...

Hmm?

Noir's eyes shifted, and he chuckled, "Speak of the devil."

Wyper was taken aback, turning to see and tensing up again.

"The former god, Gan Fall, that damn guy."

Wyper hefted his Burn Bazooka, aiming at the person flying on a sky horse.

A bird with the Horse-Horse Fruit spread its wings, and Gan Fall, riding the sky horse, looked like a sky knight.

Gan Fall stared in disbelief at the thundering palace, muttering, "Enel, defeated?"

He'd come because of the commotion in Upper Yard, but to find the godlike Enel beaten and carried by a Blue Sea person?

Noir tossed Enel to Wyper, calling up to Gan Fall, "Old man, stop looking down on me and come down to talk!"

Gan Fall frowned, his white mustache twitching, and shouted, "Who are you? Why are you with the Shandians?"

Wyper squinted, about to shout back when Noir suddenly moved.

Black sword light flashed, carrying annihilating power towards Gan Fall.

The white mustache on one side of his face was instantly obliterated.

Cold sweat broke out on Gan Fall as Noir's icy voice reached his ears:

"I said, come down!"

Unlike Enel and previous gods, Gan Fall wanted to resolve the Shandians' and Sky Island's conflict.

Unfortunately, the hatred of the Shandians, who lost their home, couldn't be resolved by time or negotiations.

In the original story, Enel's plan to destroy everything on Sky Island forced both sides to face a calamity, leading to a peace agreement.

But now, with Wyper on his side, Noir didn't want the war to continue but had no problem letting Wyper vent.

Under Noir's threat, Gan Fall dared not say more and obediently descended on his sky horse.

Gan Fall dismounted, respectfully bowing to Noir, and hesitantly asked, "Sir, about Enel..."

Noir interrupted, "Defeated. I'm taking him. Don't worry, he won't trouble you anymore."

Gan Fall glanced at Enel on Wyper's shoulder and asked, "May I know your purpose in doing this?"

Noir sneered, pointing at Wyper, "I made a deal with the Shandians, helping him out."

"And one more thing."

Noir looked at Wyper and Gan Fall, speaking with an unquestionable tone, "From now on, Upper Yard belongs to the Shandians, and the Sky Island is yours, Gan Fall."

"Whether you trade or feud, I don't care. But here, there will never be war again!"

...

Support me to write More and read 16 Chapters Ahead of Others!!

https://p@treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '@' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]