Chapter 77: Ark Maxim

Noir yanked Enel up like a bandit and asked, "Enel... I need to talk to you."

Hearing Noir's familiar address, Enel shivered, goosebumps rising, and stammered, "W-what do you want?"

Having been defeated once, Enel's "arrogant false god" effect temporarily disappeared, so his intelligence was still functioning.

Enel understood well that the excessively powerful man in front of him, smiling cheekily, definitely had nothing good in mind.

Noir rubbed his fingers nonchalantly and said, "I heard... you secretly built a flying ship?"

Enel's face stiffened, and he immediately denied it, "Impossible!"

"Why would I build such a thing?!"

Enel's denial was weak and unconvincing, and everyone present looked at him like he was an idiot.

Noir kindly used his cursed blade to comb Enel's hair and said, "Will you take me there yourself... or..."

Enel surrendered decisively, gesturing to his side, "I know where it is. Please, follow me!"

Noir smirked and quickly followed the leading Enel.

Wyper, wearing seastone gauntlets, gripped Enel's shoulder tightly, leaving no room for him to even think about escaping.

Enel led Noir and the others into the depths of his palace.

Inside was a huge space, and in the hall of this space, a massive ship was placed, with many winged Skypieans working nearby.

Seeing Enel enter the palace, the Skypieans' tired faces instantly filled with fear, but seeing Enel's sorry state and the people behind him, they became joyous.

"Gan Fall!"

"Has the former god come to save us?"

"Did Sir Gan Fall defeat Enel?!"

The Skypieans were overjoyed. Gan Fall's old face showed guilt as he put down his long spear and deeply bowed to everyone.

Gan Fall said remorsefully, "Everyone, the one who defeated Enel and saved you all is actually this adventurer from the Blue Sea."

"From today on, Enel will no longer call himself a god. Shandia and Angel Island will not invade each other."

Gan Fall explained to his people, but the Skypieans no longer cared about the ownership of God's Island.

Having been imprisoned by Enel to build the Ark for years, they now just wanted to live peacefully with their families.

Wyper's expression was complicated, filled with intense hatred, vigilance towards the Skypieans, and pity for their plight.

The people naturally were immensely grateful to Noir, crying and kneeling in thanks.

Noir didn't care about their gratitude. He looked at the Ark Maxim with some dissatisfaction and said, "This ship is really bad looking..."

Even Wyper, who had no sense of aesthetics, couldn't help but agree, "Besides being big and able to fly, there's nothing good about it."

Embarrassed by the critique of his aesthetics, Enel's face turned red, and he yelled angrily, "It's functional! Only shallow mortals care about appearance!"

Bang!

Noir delivered a love tap to Enel's head, immediately putting him in his place.

With a bump on his head, smoke rising, Enel grumbled, while Noir nonchalantly retracted his hand and asked the Skypiean shipbuilders, "How's the ship? Is it fixed?"

The Skypieans, who had been forced by Enel to build the ship, said awkwardly, "The basic structure is almost done, but it's too big, and the project is too vast, so it might take some time..."

Noir pointed at the Ark and said, "What if you make it smaller? Just a ship for a dozen people to live on."

The Skypieans were stunned and said, "If it's smaller, and the flying performance is slightly reduced, it could be done in a month."

Satisfied, Noir said, "Great. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"After you see your families, can you help me modify this ship? Make it look better if you can."

The Skypieans nodded eagerly. Not only did Noir save them, but given his power to defeat Enel, they had no choice but to help.

Having arranged everything, Noir felt relieved and followed Gan Fall back to Angel Island to announce Enel's defeat.

Wyper returned to the Shandia tribe and informed his grandmother, the current Shandia leader, about the Golden Bell.

Wyper's grandmother and Gan Fall negotiated again, but this time, with Noir supporting them, they finally reached a consensus.

Although Angel Island and Upper Yard were both part of the Sea Clouds, they were separate entities. Their future interactions would not be hindered.

However, years of accumulated hatred wouldn't be resolved quickly, and a long period of coldness between the two sides was inevitable.

Nevertheless, the war had ceased, and the rest was up to them to resolve.

Noir was not their caretaker; how things developed was not his concern.

"Detected that the host has changed the plot. Reward issued: Universal Copy Card*1, Custom Skypiea Creation Opportunity*1."

Change the plot?

Noir was taken aback. He had almost forgotten that changing the plot could earn rewards.

But he had killed Wapol before, which was also a change. Why wasn't there a reward for that?

The Skypiea arc had clearly deviated from the original. Shandia and Angel Island hadn't unified, and key figures like Enel and Wyper were to be taken to the Blue Sea by Noir.

Could it be because the degree of change wasn't significant?

Noir shook his head and stopped thinking about it, focusing on the new rewards.

A Skypiea creation opportunity? Does that mean he can create a Skypiea out of thin air?

Impressive! Noir was excited and extended his consciousness into the system, and the system's prompt sounded:

"Do you want to create a custom Skypiea here? Warning! Once created, it cannot be withdrawn!"

Noir quickly halted. This Skypiea shouldn't be created here.

Moreover, it wasn't needed currently.

When he had a territory of his own, he could release this Skypiea.

With a big reward in hand, Noir was in a great mood, sipping the coffee in front of him.

Currently on Angel Island, with nowhere to go, he was staying at Uncle Pagaya's house.

Robin walked out of the room with a smile and said to Noir, "Captain, Conis wants to go to the Blue Sea with us. Do you agree?"

Noir was taken aback, then delighted, "Sure!"

"Did you convince her?" Noir looked at Robin expectantly.

Robin sat beside Noir, gently stroking the napping Cloud Fox Suu on the table, and said with a smile, "Conis also wants to see the Blue Sea. I didn't need to persuade her."

Noir was thoroughly satisfied.

The Skypiea journey was over, and it was quite successful...

...

Support me to write More and read 16 Chapters Ahead of Others!!

https://p@treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '@' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]