Chapter 34: The Pervy Chef, Sanji

When he heard Noir's words, Sanji was quite surprised.

According to the law of conservation of energy in the world of One Piece, a person's strength could be measured to some extent by how much they ate.

Noir and Ace had absurdly strong physiques, and even Skull and Deuce were far beyond normal humans.

So it wasn't embarrassing to eat a lot!

But Sanji wasn't aware of that. He just felt that this group was incredibly formidable.

It was an important challenge in his career.

Noir wiped his mouth and activated the system to check Sanji's talents.

Name: Sanji

Master Chef: Red Talent. His love and talent for cooking makes him more focused and efficient in learning culinary skills. The food he prepares is more delicious and enticing.

Black Leg Chef: Red Talent. As an excellent chef, he never dirties his cooking hands. As a result, his lower body undergoes rigorous training, allowing him to incorporate cooking techniques into his fighting style, making his kicks far more powerful than average.

Friend of women: Purple talent. Obsessed with women. When his teammates are female and the enemy is of the opposite sex, his combat power can increase based on the woman's charm, potentially multiplying many times over. If the enemy is female and the teammates are also female, Sanji's combat power will decrease based on the woman's charm, possibly going negative. If the enemy is female and the teammates are also female, his combat power decreases based on both the enemy's and the teammates' charm, potentially dropping to zero.

Impressive!

Noir felt that he had learned something new today. It was the first time he had seen such a detailed talent description.

Although it was long, considering Sanji's flirtatious nature, the meaning was quite clear, consisting of three scenarios:

If Sanji's teammate was a woman, like Nami, and the enemy was Zoro, Sanji could get a boost and possibly defeat Zoro instantly.

But if his teammate was Zoro and the enemy was Nami, Sanji's Battle Power would likely drop to negative, causing him to mistakenly attack Zoro.

And if his teammate was Nami and the opponent was Robin, it would be as if Sanji wasn't even there. Nami and Robin might be unharmed, but Sanji would inexplicably collapse...

No wonder he was the famously flirtatious cook, Sanji. His presence could greatly affect the outcome of a battle!

"Ding, you have met Sanji. Rewards have been distributed: Red Talent Copy Card 1, White Copy Card 10, Master Cooking Skill 1, Constitution +10".

When Noir heard the system's cold voice, he smiled in surprise.

A reward related to Sanji would naturally be linked to his identity as a cook.

In an instant, it felt as if an enormous amount of knowledge had been poured into Noir's mind, as if his hands had been wielding a kitchen knife for many years.

Even the food he had just praised seemed mediocre.

It was as if a voice was echoing in his head: "I could do better!"

The flavor quality dropped significantly, the presentation of the food became noticeably sloppy, and some dishes even made Noir want to curse!

Frowning, Noir said, "May I see your kitchen?"

Sanji's eyebrow twitched and he replied, "Sorry, sir. Only chefs are allowed in our kitchen. Do you have a problem with our food?"

Noir nodded and pointed to the food on the table, "The ingredients and techniques used in these dishes are getting worse and worse. I just want to see how you prepare them."

Sanji, though slightly annoyed by Noir's blunt criticism, remained calm. Even though the kitchen was working under a tight deadline, every dish served to the customers was to the chef's satisfaction.

Sanji had faith in the standards and precision of his restaurant's cooks.

Otherwise, Baratie wouldn't have gained such a reputation in the East Blue.

Besides, you ate like it was a gang fight and now you have the nerve to say that the food isn't good?

Sanji was annoyed and Noir felt a little embarrassed.

But what could he do? Who would have thought that eating would suddenly make him a master chef?

Noir quickly explained, "I can cook, too. If you don't mind, may I use your kitchen to prepare a meal for myself?"

"You can cook?"

Sanji's expression softened slightly, but he still refused, "Our restaurant cooks for our guests. We don't let customers cook for themselves."

Seeing Sanji's firm stance, Noir was about to give up when a deep, elderly voice spoke up.

"Let him, Sanji!"

Noir looked over to see an old man in a chef's outfit with an extraordinarily large chef's hat approaching.

The old man had a golden moustache twisted into plaits that extended rigidly to either side, and his wooden peg leg clacked against the floor as he walked.

With an ever stern expression, he blew his mustache and glared at Sanji, "If the customer is dissatisfied with our food and wants to cook for himself, let him."

"It is our responsibility as chefs not to meet the customer's taste."

"Old geezer! But..." Sanji tried to argue, but the old man waved him off.

He approached Noir with a fierce look, "But if we find out you're messing with us..."

Noir listened to the old man's threat calmly, unfazed.

This old man was most likely "Red Foot" Zeff. Having sailed the Grand Line for a year and returned, his strength was indeed impressive.

But he didn't scare Noir.

Noir elegantly wiped his hands and mouth and headed for the kitchen, Zeff following close behind.

Sanji scratched his head and muttered in frustration, "What a mess..."

Meanwhile, the Food Devourers continued their frontline battle, showing no signs of stopping...

Entering the kitchen, Noir saw the busy cooks and Zeff scowled, stroking his stiff mustache.

The cooks noticed Zeff bringing in a stranger and curiously asked, "Chef, who is this? A new hire?"

Zeff shook his head, "He's a guest from this table. Dissatisfied with your cooking, he wants to make his own!"

"What?!" The cooks were outraged.

Even though they were in a hurry, they never compromised on quality. And now this guy was saying that their food wasn't good enough?

And he wanted to cook himself?

That was an insult to any cook!

They glared at Noir, and some of the more intimidating ones even rolled up their sleeves, ready to teach him a lesson.

But Zeff's loud shout stopped them, and he stepped aside, pointing to the cooking station, "Go ahead!"

Ignoring the hostile looks, Noir picked up a knife, his casual demeanor suddenly becoming sharp!

Serious mode activated!

Grabbing a fresh fish, his knife moved with lightning speed, making the fish's flesh bloom like a flower.

The white bones were quickly and cleanly pulled out, leaving not a single piece of flesh behind.

This single move instantly changed the cooks' expressions.

Sanji watched Noir's actions in amazement, secretly praising, "What a skillful technique!"

----------------------------
15 ( Soon 20 ) Advanced Chapters on Patreon
https://www.p-atreon.com/dragonnx