Chapter 82: Reaching Water 7! CP9 Plan!

Enel quickly walked up to Noir's side and whispered, "Don't say I didn't warn you, someone has their eyes on us."

Noir smirked and replied, "I know."

If Enel could sense it, then Noir certainly could too.

The moment they landed, they were noticed. It seemed someone had been watching them for a while.

Noir had a good idea who was tailing them, most likely government agents.

CP9. Noir hadn't gone looking for them yet, but it seemed they were delivering themselves right to him.

Noir whispered, "Don't raise any alarms; we'll deal with it after we get into the city."

Everyone nodded in agreement and quickened their pace.

Meanwhile, the person observing them from the shadows extended a hand from beneath their trench coat, revealing a small Den Den Mushi on their wrist.

The Den Den Mushi opened its eyes, forming facial features with a soft, feminine look, likely a woman.

The man spoke in a hushed voice, "I've spotted Noir entering the Water 7 area. What should I do?"

There was a brief silence before a woman's voice responded.

Judging by the voice alone, she sounded like a refined and confident woman.

"Don't take any action yet. Follow them, but don't make it too obvious."

The woman's voice was calm and commanding, and the man straightened up immediately, responding, "Understood!"

"There's a good chance CP9 agents are in Water 7, so be cautious in your actions."

The man nodded and said, "I understand. I won't make contact with Noir's group until I've assessed the situation."

To Noir's surprise, this person wasn't a government agent.

But at the moment, there was no way for him to gather more details.

As Noir reached the entrance to Water 7, they were greeted by numerous vendors selling bulls.

Bulls are a species unique to this area, commonly used as transportation by the locals.

The bulls had a dopey look in their eyes, but each one had a cheerful smile that was both ugly and cute.

Renting a two-person bull cost only 1,000 Beli, so Noir rented two.

Originally, Noir intended to share one with Robin, but Conis was adamantly against riding with Enel...

With no other choice, Noir reluctantly shared one with Enel.

The long-eared god looked thoroughly displeased, sulking as he followed Noir.

Once they entered the city, everyone quickly forgot about any unwanted feelings.

Water 7 was indeed a city full of wonder.

The streets were replaced by waterways, with canals stretching in every direction, filled with people passing by. Everyone wore a smile and greeted each other warmly.

This city, with its many water channels, immediately reminded Noir of a similar city on Earth in his previous life.

Conis was dazzled by the surrounding architecture, exclaiming in wonder, "What a beautiful place!"

"Look, Robin, that person is selling some interesting flutes!"

Being on the Blue Sea for the first time and exploring a new island, everything seemed novel to Conis, who excitedly dragged Robin along to explore the shops.