Chapter 98: The Meeting

The Sabaody Archipelago is located near the Marine Headquarters, so Noir and his crew had to proceed with caution as they sailed toward it.

Before they even reached the shore, they could see the beautiful bubble islands in the distance. Though called an archipelago, the Sabaody Islands were actually formed by the roots of the world's largest mangrove tree, the "Yarukiman Mangrove." The roots of this massive tree protruded above the sea, leading people to call it an island.

The famous bubbles of Sabaody were actually tree resin secreted from the roots during respiration.

As the ship docked, Wyper gazed at the countless floating bubbles and marveled, "This is truly beautiful..."

There were bubble cars, a bubble Ferris wheel, and even houses built on bubbles...

Conis excitedly grabbed Kalifa's hand, with her little fox trailing behind them like a hyperactive puppy, and called out to Robin, "Robin! Look at all these things made of bubbles!"

Enel, standing majestically atop a tree, couldn't help but feel a mix of emotions. A place as beautiful as this must be wonderful to rule over...

Kalifa, still not entirely used to Conis's familiarity, nevertheless followed along. Conis, undeterred, continued to call out to Robin, "Robin! Let's go shopping!"

Robin nodded and then held out her hand to Noir beside her, smiling sweetly, "Can you give me some money?"

It looked just like a wife asking for pocket money before heading out...

The wealthy captain, Noir, waved his hand generously, handing each of the three women a backpack full of money.

Enel jumped up and said, "I want some too!"

Once again, Noir, being lavish, handed out a large sum of money.

The four men each held a single 100-Berry note in their hands, lost in deep thought.

Wyper nudged Enel with his elbow and asked, "Isn't 100 Berries only worth some cotton candy in the Blue Sea?"

Enel, with the air of someone more experienced, patted Wyper on the shoulder and said earnestly, "You don't understand. In the Blue Sea, 100 Berries is actually a lot!"

Wyper: I don't shop much, but are you trying to fool me?

Lucci and Blueno exchanged looks, clearly thinking Enel was an idiot.

What on earth has this guy gone through?

After getting rid of the four men by giving them money, Noir clapped his hands, planning to head over to the coating factory and maybe find Ace as well.

But suddenly, Noir's pocket started vibrating...

Under the curious gazes of the others, Noir calmly pulled out a Den Den Mushi from his pocket and said, "Moshi moshi?"

A soft voice came from the other side of the Den Den Mushi, saying, "Mr. Noir, since you've arrived, could you come and discuss the details with us?"

It was that girl from the Revolutionary Army... What was her name again? Lissy or something.

Was her intel really that good? How did she know Noir had just arrived?

Looking at the Den Den Mushi that had now taken on a gentle female face, Noir responded, "Sure, where should we meet?"

"The 16th Grove in the lawless area of the Sabaody Archipelago. Someone will be there to pick you up."

Noir replied, "Alright, see you soon."