Chapter 55: Noir Dashing Entrance

Robin turned around to see a towering figure standing before her. The golden hook on his hand exuded a purple poisonous mist, glinting ominously under the moonlight.

Crocodile looked down at Robin from above, his eyes radiating obvious killing intent.

"What are you doing here?" Crocodile demanded, his voice low and menacing.

Suppressing her fear, Robin forced a calm smile and said, "Didn't the boss send me to carry out a task?"

"Is that so?" Crocodile sneered. "Does the mission from Baroque Works require infiltrating the palace?!"

With that, Crocodile suddenly sprang into action, grabbing Robin by the throat and lifting her into the air with his right hand.

Bloodshot eyes filled with rage, Crocodile roared, "Speak! What did you find in the palace? Is it the Poneglyph?!"

Struggling to breathe, Robin's face turned blue as she choked out, "Yes..."

Crocodile, impatient and furious, shouted, "What does it record? Is it Pluton?!"

Robin's vision was blurring, but she firmly denied, "No... it only records... Alabasta's history..."

"You're lying!"

Crocodile violently threw Robin to the ground, causing blood to trickle from the corner of her mouth.

"How dare you deceive me?!" Crocodile swung his golden hook, redirecting his anger at Noir onto Robin.

As the hook came down, Robin quickly rolled to the side, but the sharp, poisonous tip still left a nasty wound on her pale waist.

Blood gushed from the wound, and Robin clutched her waist, enduring the excruciating pain without making a sound.

At this moment, Crocodile was clearly losing his mind.

Today alone, he had gone through a series of drastic changes.

First, a ridiculously strong newcomer discovered his secret. While he went out to catch the person, Noir had stolen from his home!

Upon returning to the base, that guy had even destroyed his source of income right in front of him!

Now, before he could recover, he found that another secret had been stolen by Robin!

What he had been pursuing all this time had been snatched away, and Crocodile was now in a rage, wanting to rip Robin's brain out.

Then, he would see exactly what was written there!

"Bastard! Die!"

Finally, Crocodile could no longer restrain his murderous intent. Countless grains of sand gathered in his hand, forming a blade as he slashed towards Robin's head.

Severely injured, Robin couldn't dodge and could only watch as the sand blade descended.

As the despair of death loomed over her, Robin surprisingly felt a sense of relief.

Having hidden all her life, she ultimately couldn't find the "companions" that Saul had spoken of...

Robin gently closed her eyes, calmly awaiting the arrival of death.

But just as she was about to resign to her fate, a loud crash snapped her back to reality.

The sharp sand blade shattered into dust, and Crocodile was punched in the face, sending him flying.

Standing before her was a man with cool, glowing, colorful sunglasses and a cigar in his mouth.

His coat flapped in the wind, making a rustling sound, and his stern face was full of solemnity.