Chapter 74: Defeating Enel

Noir and the others were charging toward Enel's palace.

Meanwhile, Enel inside the palace was furious, but he forced himself to maintain a smile.

With his wide-ranging Mantra (Kenbunshoku Haki), he sensed a group of ants charging toward him. Initially, Enel intended to rush down and kill them directly.

But his arrogance reminded him of his identity, and he restrained himself, waiting for them like a true boss.

The one Enel hated the most was the outsider from the Blue Sea, Noir.

That guy had the ability to use Mantra and could even control fire.

One controls fire, and the other controls lightning. Enel felt his throne was shaken.

Enel forced himself to calm down. Even if he couldn't deal with Noir, what could Noir do to him?

Just a little more time...

Enel glanced at the large room hidden deep in the palace, where a massive ship was being constructed.

The Ark Maxim was almost complete.

Once finished, he could use the Ark Maxim to go to the Endless Vearth to rule.

That's where a god should reside!

Enel lifted his golden staff, gazing at the palace gate from the vine.

As he expected, a loud crash sounded as the sturdy gate was torn down like paper.

Many Shandia warriors rushed in with weapons, surrounding Enel in a rebellious manner.

Seeing his enemy, Wyper's eyes turned red with rage. He charged forward, stepping on clouds with his Burning Bazooka.

Enel looked disdainfully at the mortal daring to offend a god.

The golden staff, refined by lightning, turned red-hot and reshaped into a trident.

Wyper leaped into the air, blue-white flames spewing from his bazooka.

Enel, with closed eyes and a mocking smile, leisurely sidestepped.

The golden trident thrust forward like a snake toward Wyper's neck.

Wyper narrowly dodged, and the Shandians, seeing this, rushed in.

Lightning bolts rained down from the palace ceiling as Enel fought fiercely with the Shandia warriors. Noir leaned against the gate, watching.

Their agreement was that Noir would intervene only if Wyper couldn't handle Enel.

Wyper needed to experience some hardship first.

Despite Wyper's strong will and combat skills, almost all attacks were ineffective against Enel's Goro Goro no Mi (Rumble-Rumble Fruit).

Initially, Wyper had Seastone (Kairoseki) from the Blue Sea, catching Enel off guard.

But it lasted only for one move. Enel, the embodiment of lightning, was too fast for Wyper to catch.

Holding his golden trident, Enel sneered at the fallen guerrillas. "How dare you ants oppose a god."

"You've gone through so much trouble, but... now, die!"

The sharp trident plunged down, lightning arcs violently stimulating Wyper's senses, the deadly weapon magnifying in his pupils.

At the critical moment, Noir finally acted.

A dark red blade intercepted Enel's trident with ease.

Noir, gripping his sword Kumori, twisted his wrist, sending the trident flying from Enel's hand with powerful force.

Enel stared at Noir in disbelief, while Noir looked at him with amusement.

"System, show me Enel's talents," Noir commanded in his mind.

"Name: Enel

Devil Host·Rumble-Rumble: Red Quality, has eaten a Logia-type Devil Fruit, transforming his body into electricity, granting control over lightning.

Sea's Rejection: Purple Talent, gaining the power of the Devil also brings its curse, making the user weak in seawater, unable to use abilities actively.

Electric Wave Mantra: Red Quality, using his own Kenbunshoku Haki and unique electric body to expand his Haki into a wide-range sensory ability.

Arrogant False God: Red Quality, a conceited personality, the less he knows, the more arrogant and conceited he is. Intelligence drops by 20% in the first battle with an enemy, drops by 10% after a victory, and by 5% after subsequent victories, and so on.

However, if defeated, this talent is lost for a period, and if severely defeated, it is lost permanently."

Enel's Rumble-Rumble Fruit is also red?

Noir pondered for a moment. It seemed that none of the Devil Fruits he had copied had surpassed red quality.

It looked like golden quality Devil Fruits were probably exclusive to high-ranking Marines and the Yonko.

As for the "Arrogant False God" talent, Noir found it quite fitting.

No wonder Enel seemed to get dumber when fighting Luffy. If this kept stacking, his intelligence might even drop below Luffy's...

To Noir's surprise, Enel's Mantra talent, though impressive in range, was only red quality.

Enel's strongest aspect of Mantra was its island-wide coverage, unmatched by others.

Given Enel's nature, even with his fruit-enhanced Haki, he likely never trained hard.

Noir's disappointment was evident.

Enel, seeing Noir's disappointment, fumed, veins popping on his forehead. "You insolent wretch, how dare you defy a god!"

Noir nonchalantly cleaned his ear, swinging Kumori. "You're too noisy!"

Influenced by his talent, Enel arrogantly electrified himself, boasting, "Without Seastone, how will you face me?"

Slash—

A bloody gash opened across Enel's chest.

Enel was stunned, then screamed in pain. "Why? It hurts so much!!"

A strange warmth flowed from the cursed sword into Noir, instantly restoring his energy.

Noir hadn't expended much energy, but the backlash nearly overwhelmed him.

Realizing he couldn't ignore attacks, Enel clutched his wound, baffled. "What kind of sword is that? How can it hurt me?"

Wyper, having moved his comrades to safety, stared at the Haki-coated sword.

He then punched the ground in frustration, muttering, "If only I had that power..."

Honestly, if Enel hadn't eaten a Logia Fruit, Wyper might have defeated him.

Wyper's resolve surpassed ordinary men, but Enel's vile nature was a huge disadvantage...

Enel kept shocking his body, fiercely striking the four thunder drums on his back, shouting:

"I'll show you the power of a god!"

...

Support me to write More and read 16 Chapters Ahead of Others!!

https://p@treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '@' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]