Chapter 100: Enel vs. Celestial Dragons!

[#]: Support & Read Up to 15 Advanced Chapters on Patreon!

━━━━━

Enel's furious cursing echoed loudly, reaching everyone's ears instantly. The onlookers were left dumbfounded, was that long-eared guy really cursing at a Celestial Dragon? Did he have a death wish?

Saint Charlos, stunned as if in a daze, roared incredulously, "How dare you insult me? I am the most noble of Celestial Dragons!"

"Your so-called nobility can go to hell!"

In an instant, Enel was surrounded by crackling lightning. With a thunderous crash, he shattered the restaurant's wall and charged towards the obese Saint Charlos.

Panicked, Charlos fired several shots in desperation. Enel ignored them all, his gaze fierce as he transformed his hand into a blade, the sound of crackling lightning resonating in the air.

Drawing from what he had learned from Noir, [Chidori], Enel's hand, now a sharp spear of electricity, easily pierced through flesh. Crimson blood splattered, instantly staining half of his face.

But the one Enel had pierced wasn't Saint Charlos; it was the slave that Charlos's father had been leading by a chain.

The slave, seeing Enel charging, reflexively leaped up, standing between Charlos and the attack. In that split second, although Enel hesitated, he ultimately followed through.

Pulling out his blood-soaked arm, Enel looked down impassively at the man now kneeling at his feet.

The man's lips moved slightly, a faint, almost inaudible voice reaching Enel's ears: "My daughter... she's in his hands... I'm sorry..."

"...Thank Y..."

The slave's chest was blown open, a gaping hole where his heart used to be. His eyes wide open, he died at Enel's feet.

Recalling the man's murmurs and the look of relief in his eyes as death approached, Enel felt a strange irritation welling up inside him.

When people are killed, bullied, and tortured, they should be angry, they should seek revenge!

But that cowardly expression, what was that supposed to be?!

The slave's demeanor somehow reminded Enel of certain experiences from his past, and the aura emanating from him changed entirely.

If Enel's initial aura was one of conceit and pride, it was now replaced by pure, unadulterated killing intent!

His gaze toward Saint Charlos was now one that viewed him as a dead man.

Charlos, overwhelmed by the fierce killing intent, collapsed to the ground, but he still stubbornly shouted, "You intend to kill me?"

"No! Impossible!"

"I am a Celestial Dragon, a God! If you touch me, you'll pay the price!"

Shalria. who had been maintaining her composed demeanor, finally lost it, her legs trembling uncontrollably.

Saint Rosward turned pale, frantically shouting for reinforcements.

The terrified crowd had long since fled in all directions, and the Celestial Dragons' entourage of lackeys quickly surrounded Enel.

Enel sneered, looking at Saint Charlos as he asked, "You think you're a god?"

The image of Noir overwhelming him with sheer, destructive power played vividly in Enel's mind.

A disdainful smile curled on Enel's lips. "Do you know what you really are?"

Saint Charlos's grotesque features twisted in pain as electricity spread across his body. Enel's cold laughter echoed in his ears.