Chapter 58: Drum Kingdom

Noir thought for a long time but couldn't recall any misfortune he had encountered after meeting Robin.

He figured he must be a favorite of fate after all!

Not seeing any talent related to ancient texts, Noir didn't press the matter.

Maybe that skill wasn't as useful, but since Robin was already on the ship, it didn't matter.

However, Noir was very tempted by the "Ohara Scholar" talent.

Even though it was only of purple quality, it granted top-tier learning and memory capacity for any linguistic subject.

That was his dream in his previous life!

If he had that talent back then, he wouldn't have struggled to memorize even a few poems!

Moreover, in battle, intelligence would increase with the situation—an excellent ability.

After all, while Noir was handsome, charming, and dashing, his intelligence was...

A bit lacking.

Previously, the system upgrade gave him three replication cards, and Robin later provided another one.

After using two for imitating and the Suna Suna no Mi, he had two left.

If he used them on Robin, there would only be one left...

Noir gritted his teeth and decided to go for it.

After all, they could get another replication card when they met Chopper on Drum Island.

Noir quietly approached Robin from behind and placed the replication card on her back.

Robin turned her head to look at him, and Noir awkwardly smiled, "There was a mosquito..."

Looking at the snowy scene outside the window, Robin wondered, how could there be mosquitoes in this cold weather?

Successfully replicating the Ohara Scholar talent, Noir's mind felt incredibly clear.

Countless texts from his previous life appeared vividly in his mind like a movie.

Photographic memory and the ability to recall past knowledge—this brainpower was impressive.

Noir nodded in satisfaction. With the system's recent upgrade to ten talent slots, all were now filled.

His golden talent was Sovereign's Charisma.

Red talents included Climate Super Sensory, Mera Mera no Mi, and Suna Suna no Mi.

Purple talents were Otherworld Visitor, Dominator's Swordsmanship, and Ohara Scholar.

Blue talents were Kuma Kuma no Mi and Imitation Fruit.

There was also an annoyingly inferior whiteboard talent, Focused Singularly.

In addition to these, Noir had his own training in Fishman Karate, Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu, and Amaterasu.

Although talent quality didn't necessarily reflect a person's combat power, it did indicate the benefits and special effects in specific areas.

For example, the purple quality Dominator's Swordsmanship came from Yonko Shanks.

But who would dare say Shanks' swordsmanship was weak?

However, the talent Focused Singularly, derived from Genzo...

That one had to go!

If the system hadn't upgraded, and he didn't have universal replication cards, who would bother with Genzo?