Chapter 86: The Pervert Franky

Outside the Sea-Prism Stone cage, a door suddenly opened in the air.

Lucci, carrying the unconscious Kaku, stumbled out with Kalifa, both looking worse for wear.

Almost as soon as they emerged, the door behind them dissolved and disappeared.

Lucci, seething with rage, glared back at the cage and shouted, "Blueno! Come out!"

Kalifa, supporting Kaku, fought to hold back the tears welling up in her eyes.

There was no sound from within the Sea-Prism Stone cage, but Lucci's anxiety only grew.

He felt as if... Blueno was dead.

The members of CP9 had been chosen by the government from a young age, subjected to brutal trials.

Even though government agents weren't supposed to have emotions, growing up in such an environment, becoming stronger together, sparring, relying on each other, how could there not be some emotion?

Lucci had always believed himself to be cold-blooded.

But now, with a comrade and friend dying right in front of him, he couldn't suppress the sadness welling up in his heart.

Lucci stood there in a daze for a long time before his expression finally changed.

His once stern face became even colder, his black eyes vacant, like those of a numb madman.

"Let's go..."

Kalifa said nothing, and together, they managed to carry Kaku away.

In Lucci's heart now, there was only one thought: to become stronger! To kill Noir! To kill all of his comrades!!

After they had gone far enough, the walls of the Sea-Prism Stone cage finally crashed to the ground, and Noir emerged.

With his arms crossed, Wyper asked in confusion, "Why did you let them go on purpose?"

Enel rolled his shoulders, angrily saying, "Yeah! I wanted to settle the score with them!"

Noir replied meaningfully, "Don't worry. There will be another chance to meet them."

As he spoke, Noir glanced down at Blueno, who lay at his feet, his fate uncertain.

Surprisingly, although Blueno aura was weak, he was still alive!

Having gone through such a defeat, how much longer would Rob Lucci be able to remain in CP9?

Noir thought to himself.

Blueno had indeed sustained what should have been fatal injuries, but Noir had used his healing abilities to bring him back.

There was no other reason; it was just that when Noir saw Blueno sacrificing himself to save his comrades, he suddenly thought that these people might be useful to him.

Especially given Lucci's performance just now; Noir was quite impressed.

After experiencing such a failure, the government would not tolerate Lucci for long.

By saving Blueno now, Noir figured that when Lucci was eventually cast out or fled on his own, there would still be an opportunity to meet again.

Enel, following Noir's orders, hoisted Blueno up and asked, "Are we still going to find Franky?"

"Of course, we haven't met him yet," Noir affirmed.

Wyper scratched his head in confusion and asked, "Who is this Franky, anyway? Why are we so set on meeting him?"