Chapter 48: Spiders Cafe

Don't Forget to Review!!!

Noir and Mr. 2 calmed down after being reprimanded by Robin.

Robin sighed, finally able to calm down and read.

As she lowered her head, she noticed an object on Noir's person.

It was a pendant that had accompanied Noir as he grew up, engraved with his name.

Robin's mind suddenly jerked; she seemed to have seen a similar pendant somewhere before.

When was that?

Oh, right, before Ohara was destroyed, she seemed to have seen it in a book.

Robin asked hastily, "Excuse me, Mr. Noir, what is your full name?"

Noir, caught off guard by the question, instinctively replied, "Kyros D. Noir.

Robin delved into her childhood memories, and the names Kyros and D matched the key words from the book she read as a child.

Noir looked at Robin in confusion, but she seemed lost in thought and said nothing.

With no other choice, Noir followed Mr. 2 back to the ship for a meal.

It was a long time before Robin regained her composure, a slight smile tugging at her lips.

If things were as she thought, Noir might actually be a lot like her.

With thoughts occupying her mind, Noir didn't chat much with Robin during the next few days of their journey.

Soon Mr. 2 accompanied Noir to the borders of Alabasta.

In the vast desert of yellow sand, Noir changed into desert travel clothes.

In both this life and his previous one, this was Noir's first time in a desert.

Noir sneaked up to Robin and asked curiously, "Dear Robin-chan, is Crocodile really going to reveal his identity to meet me in person?"

Robin frowned and said, "Of course not. He'll communicate with you through a transponder snail."

"And can you stop calling me that?"

Noir thought for a moment and said cautiously:

"Beautiful lady?"

"I know, change it."

"Sweetie?"

"Change it!"

"Nico-chan?"

Robin glared at Noir and then said helplessly, "Just use my code name here. Knowing my identity won't do you any good."

Noir shrugged indifferently and said, "No problem, I'm not afraid of the Shichibukai."

Robin nodded weakly, no longer wanting to explain the power of the Shichibukai. Maybe it really was that strong...

As they continued their journey, Robin remembered what Noir had told her on the ship.

"The poneglyph that describes Pluton is hidden in the underground shrine of the royal palace in the capital."

Robin didn't know how Noir had gotten that information.

Even she and Crocodile, after so many years of infiltration, hadn't discovered this top secret information.

However, she didn't believe that Noir was lying; it wouldn't do him any good.

Now that she knew the location of the Poneglyph, Robin decided to secretly verify Noir's words.

If someone could distract Crocodile...