Chapter 1: Talent Copy System

[#] : Please, consider reviewing this Fanfic, Thanks and appreciate all who support me

[#] : Enjoy!!

=========================================

The Kingdom of Oikot, a member of the World Government, is a very remote and small country.

Usually peaceful and serene, this country is now a battlefield strewn with corpses and filled with the sound of cannon fire.

Ever since Gol D. Roger, the Pirate King, uttered those enticing words on the execution platform, the dangerous Great Pirate Era had begun!

Countless heinous people set sail, searching for the great treasure, causing havoc everywhere and producing one batch of ruthless pirates after another.

The Kingdom of Oikot has frequently suffered from pirate invasions and massacres in recent years.

A small village within the kingdom was reduced to ruins by pirate raids.

At this moment, a small figure stumbled through the rubble.

It was a little boy, his face covered in soot, his clothes tattered, looking very much like a little beggar.

Noir's face was full of confusion.

"I transmigrated to the world of One Piece?"

Indeed, Noir was not originally from this world; he came from a mysterious country on Earth.

A few hours ago, Noir was just an ordinary college student, but for some unknown reason, he was transported into the world of One Piece.

"I was just looking at study materials at midnight! Did it have to electrocute me?" Noir angrily shouted at the sky.

"And couldn't you send me to a better world? Why send me to a place where disaster strikes at any moment?"

Noir sat on the ruins, hugging his knees, his slight figure looking lonely, helpless, and pitiful.

Feeling the cold touch around his neck, Noir's heart stirred, and he gently tugged at the tag to examine it.

This was the only thing he had brought with him to this world. It had his birthdate engraved on it and his full name written in a flamboyant style.

"Kyros D. Noir."

D!

Noir instantly noticed that intriguing and mysterious letter.

When he saw the D, he immediately thought of the legend about the D. family in the original work.

Everyone with a D in their name was a formidable character.

Luffy, Ace, Roger, Garp, and so on.

"But even if I have D in my name, how can I develop now? I'm only three years old..."

After complaining, Noir waved his short little hands in frustration.

Although he was only three, it was fortunate that his physique was not that of an ordinary child. Despite his age, he was already nearly 1.2 meters tall.

In his previous life, Noir would have thought this was due to hormones, but in this world, he felt it was still not enough.

In this world, many children have abnormal physiques at seven or eight years old.

Just then, a voice suddenly echoed in Noir's mind out of nowhere.

"Ding! System loaded!"

"Talent Copy System successfully activated!"