Chapter 24: Zoro Lost

=========================================

Zoro sat cross-legged on the ground, recalling his master's words just before he left Shimotsuki Village.

"Zoro, take this map. Follow the directions, and you'll find a town where you can buy supplies."

He unfurled the map given by Master Koshiro, rested his chin on his hand, and studied it intently. After a while, he muttered, "I didn't take a wrong turn, did I?"

"But where's the town?"

Zoro glanced at the desolate wilderness around him, deeply questioning his place in the world.

To make matters worse, after arriving on the island, a wave had capsized his small boat, leaving him with no way back.

Just when Zoro was at a loss, not knowing what to do, a sailboat slowly passed by the island.

Zoro was momentarily stunned, then shouted joyfully, "Hey! Can you stop for a moment?"

Noir, who was lifting weights on the boat, was also surprised by the shout.

That voice sounds so familiar.

Turning around, he saw the familiar green moss head and the three swords...

Zoro?

Noir was shocked. He had just set sail and already ran into someone from the main crew? He hadn't planned on seeking out Zoro.

But what was going on? Was he lost again?

Since he'd seen him, he couldn't just ignore it. Noir steered the boat to the shore, and the green moss head immediately sprinted toward him.

But... why was he running the wrong way?

Noir watched in disbelief as Zoro, despite starting on a straight path, took a sharp turn and ran off in the opposite direction!

Is this even getting lost? This must be some kind of condition!

Noir's eyelid twitched, and he shouted, "Over here!"

After a considerable amount of chaos, Noir finally managed to get Zoro on board. As expected, he was lost.

Once on the boat, Zoro laughed with relief and thanked Noir, "Thank you."

Noir waved it off and used his system to examine Zoro's abilities.

Name: Zoro

Heart of the World's Greatest Swordsman: Golden Quality - Aiming to be the world's greatest swordsman, his killing intent and willpower rival any swordsman. His swordsmanship talent is at the world's pinnacle, with incredible development and comprehension abilities, giving him an edge over all other swordsmen.

Perpetually Lost: Purple Quality - An extraordinary ability to get lost. Regardless of speed, distance, or guidance, there's a high chance of getting lost and straying off course.

Three-Sword Style Master: Purple Quality - A self-created three-sword style, increasing destructive power and attack range. In battles against multiple enemies, the three-sword style's offensive and defensive capabilities are enhanced.

Restful Sleep: Blue Quality - Tends to become sleepy. Injuries and stamina recover faster during sleep, with excellent sleep quality.

Impressive, he had four talents. Being perpetually lost was firmly among them, and it was even a standout purple talent.

It matched the quality of Zoro's signature three-sword style.

Noir eyed the golden talent in Zoro's list enviously but unfortunately, he had no golden copy cards left.

Apart from the Three-Sword Style Master talent, the rest didn't interest him much.

Becoming perpetually lost or sleepy, even with the recovery benefits, wasn't appealing.

Thinking of how Zoro on the Straw Hat ship was either training or sleeping made Noir feel hesitant.

Zoro noticed Noir's changing expressions and asked curiously, "What's wrong with you?"

Noir adjusted his expression and said, "Nothing, I'll drop you off at a town soon."

Zoro nodded, his eyes sweeping over Noir. Seeing the sword at his waist, he asked in surprise, "Are you a swordsman?"

Noir smiled and nodded, "Of course."

"Oh, this should be interesting." Zoro's eyes seemed to ignite with excitement as he grinned, "Are you strong?"

Noir quickly guessed what Zoro was thinking and smiled confidently, "At least in the East Blue, I haven't lost."

"Really?" Zoro stood up, drew the white long sword from his waist, and said, "Can you spar with me?"

Noir raised an eyebrow with interest and drew his sword lightly, "Do you think you can beat me?"

Zoro bit down on Wado Ichimonji, drew two plain long swords, and with fighting spirit, declared:

"For a promise, I will become the world's greatest swordsman, and to do that, I must defeat everyone!"

Starting with the three-sword style, Zoro was serious.

Noir raised his sword to his chest. Zoro took a stance with his three swords, and without a word, they were ready to fight.

Biting the sword and lowering his head, Zoro thrust the two swords in his hands outward, then quickly dropped his waist, and the three swords shot forward like a charging bull's horns!

The move was incredibly swift, leaving little time for a normal person to react, but Noir's Observation Haki was constantly active, making this speed insignificant.

"Bull Needle!"

Zoro's deep shout rang out. Noir raised his sword, swiftly blocking the two blades aimed at his chest, and with a quick force, he easily pushed Zoro back.

Zoro, retreating a few steps, looked at Noir in disbelief. This man had effortlessly broken his attack with one hand?

But he didn't lose focus. Using his momentum, he crossed the two swords behind him and lunged like a tiger, shouting, "Tiger Hunt!"

The three swords came at him again with overwhelming pressure, but Noir frowned, swinging his sword to block the core of the three-sword style.

With a light flick of his sword, Zoro quickly pulled back, narrowly avoiding the blade that brushed past his throat and chin.

"Damn it!" Zoro said angrily.

After so many attacks, he hadn't even touched Noir's clothes, but a single counterattack had left him in such a sorry state!

"The names are good, but they're too flashy," Noir commented, shaking his sword.

In battles between swordsmen of the same level, various techniques could indeed increase victory chances.

However, Noir's swordsmanship was solidly above Zoro's, rendering his flashy named moves ineffective.

Noir had wanted to name his moves, but he was terrible at it, feeling envious of Zoro's creativity.

Zoro, driven by an unyielding spirit, bit down harder on Wado Ichimonji, and with a resolute shout, swung his swords again, "Oni Giri!"

Noir's eyes brightened. For the first time, he moved to meet the attack, saying, "Let me show you the difference between us."

With a simple upward slash, Noir's sword carried a force that could cut through steel.

The clash of swords echoed in the air. Zoro stood, still holding his two swords, but their blades were shattered and scattered on the ground.

Noir sheathed his undamaged sword and said, "You're not the only one who wants to become the world's greatest."

PS: Consider reviewing and dropping some power stones. I would be very grateful and motivated

----------------------------

15 Advanced Chapters on Patreon

https://www.p-atreon.com/dragonnx