Chapter 78: Return to the Blue Sea

A month quickly passed. During this time, Noir was taken to various places by Pagaya for some leisure and fun.

To be honest, the women on Sky Island were indeed stunning, and Noir's eyes were almost dazzled by their beauty over the past month.

As for Robin, ever since that day when Noir was kissed, there hadn't been any significant developments.

Noir wanted to progress things further, but whenever he was in front of Robin, he could only muster up a "Have you eaten?" after much hesitation.

Though their romantic progress was slow, the shipbuilding progress was impressively fast.

In less than a month, a large sailing ship appeared before Noir.

The ship was made of blue and white wood, exuding the unique charm of Sky Island. The stern was equipped with Sky Island's specialty, Wind Shells, for speed acceleration.

At Noir's request, the bow was specially designed to resemble a dragon's head. The interior was remodeled by Sky Island shipbuilding masters to include all the necessary daily amenities and various rooms.

The original Ark Maxim was covered in gold, looking like a gaudy display of wealth.

Now, the amount of gold on the ship was reduced, but it was strategically placed inside, giving the cabin a luxurious and noble appearance.

More importantly, the power system of the ship wasn't dismantled, allowing for a period of free flight.

Noir gleefully jumped onto the Ark Maxim. Inspired by the Thousand Sunny, he decided to cover the deck with a layer of decoration.

However, instead of grass, he used Sky Island's processed specialty, soft and fluffy Island Clouds.

Noir rolled on the cloud-covered deck, comfortably resting his arms behind his head and sighing, "This is life..."

Robin stomped on the clouds beneath her feet and smiled, "This way, even when we leave Sky Island, we can still feel the touch of the clouds."

Conis, holding the cloud fox, Suu, stood nervously on the Ark Maxim. Seeing this, Robin quickly led her to tour the ship.

Wyper, with his arm wrapped in bandages, sat coolly in a corner of the ship.

Recently, Shandia held a ceremony to ring the Golden Bell. As the bell-ringer, Wyper used his flesh and blood to strike the several-ton bell.

The bell's sound echoed across the sky, reaching almost everyone on Sky Island and even those in the Blue Sea.

Wyper didn't stop ringing the bell until his fists were battered and bloody.

According to Noir, this guy was a fool to use his fists when there were better ways.

Despite the pain, Wyper was relieved to have completed his mission.

Afterward, Wyper voluntarily sought out Noir, formally becoming his crew member.

As for Enel...

That guy initially tried to slip away using his powers when Noir wasn't paying attention, but Noir caught him in time.

After giving Enel a severe beating, Noir had a good idea: he put Enel in water.

It had been almost a month, and just before leaving, Noir remembered Enel was still in the water.

Enel, who had suffered immensely, dared not show his anger. When he saw the remodeled Maxim, he nearly fainted from shock.

Years of his hard work were transformed beyond recognition!