Chapter 45: The Dominant Robin

Don't Forget to Review!!

Noir asked in confusion, "Can you be a little more specific?"

Other than his talent slots increasing from seven to ten, he didn't understand anything else.

The system explained, "The system now has a catalog. Whenever the host replaces an old talent with a new one, the old talent will be recorded in the catalog."

"Talents recorded in the catalog can be retrieved by the host at any time, but each retrieval has a cooldown period of three months."

Noir's eyes widened in surprise.

This was great news.

From now on, he could store talents he copied but didn't need right away in the catalog and retrieve them when he needed them.

More importantly, retrieving talents from the catalog was unconditional!

As for the cooldown period, it wasn't a big deal.

Three months was nothing, he could wait.

With a satisfied look on his face, Noir asked, "And what about talent fusion?"

"Any talent can be fused with a talent of the same quality. After fusion, the quality improves and the talent can mutate."

"Each talent can only be fused once, and once fused, it cannot be replaced and becomes a permanent talent."

Noir thought. This new feature was also quite good.

The ability to directly improve the quality and potentially mutate talents was beneficial.

However, once fused, a talent slot would be fixed, which required careful consideration.

Noir thought carefully about how to allocate his talent slots.

His natural talent, Outsider, couldn't be replaced.

Moreover, it guaranteed his appearance, and an upgrade might improve its effects.

He could use three slots for the three types of Haki.

For Armament Haki, he could copy and merge talents from Garp and Zephyr.

For the Observation Haki, he could look to Fujitora and Enel.

Adding Swordsmanship and Physical Strength would nearly fill six of Noir's talent slots.

The remaining four could be used to copy Devil Fruit abilities.

Imagine meeting Ace in the future. One moment they could clash with Fire Fists, and the next Noir could surprise him with a Magma attack.

This would open up countless possibilities in combat.

"The system has changed the reward mechanism for Talent Copy cards. Future rewards will be Universal Talent Copy Cards."

"Universal Talent Copy Cards can copy talents of any quality."

Hearing this, Noir was stunned and asked hastily, "What about the golden talent copy card I saved?"

The system paused and said, "All old version talent copy cards have been reclaimed by the system.

"You son of a..."

Noir was about to curse when the system added, "As compensation, you have been given three Universal Talent Copy cards.

Hearing about the compensation, Noir calmed down and nodded in satisfaction.

Trading a gold card and a bunch of white cards for three universal cards was a great deal.

With the copy card issue resolved, Noir turned his attention to the system's catalog.

The catalog actually listed talents that Noir had previously replaced, such as stamina boosts and village police fighting techniques.

This reassured Noir.

With the system updated, everything was ready. Now all they had to do was wait for the Baroque Works agents to arrive.

Crocodile's efficiency did not disappoint Noir.

As the sun was about to set, a pink ship docked on the shore.

Amidst a crowd of subordinates, Nico Robin and a strange individual disembarked.

Mr. 2 lifted his leg high behind him and turned on tiptoe.

He spoke in a flamboyant tone, "Oh! Miss All Sunday, what is Mr. 0 thinking?"

"Why did he send me to deal with a rookie? Why, why?"

Robin smiled helplessly at the rambling Mr. 2, "It's the boss's orders. You just have to test his strength."

Mr. 2, with a robust build, wore exaggerated makeup, false eyelashes, and a straight fringe.

He was dressed in a swan ballet costume with a pink coat,

His androgynous face was filled with reluctance.

But it was an order from his boss, so Mr. 2 had to obey.

The two of them went to the city where the bounty hunters, mostly low-level Baroque agents, were known as "Millionaires" and "Billionaires".

When they saw the unmistakable Mr. 2, they showed expressions of both fear and fanaticism.

After all, his status was something they could never achieve.

Moreover, his strength was terrifying.

Could the person they had recently served really be a match for this top agent?

Led by the lower agents, Robin and Mr. 2 found Noir's resting place.

Noir was lying comfortably in a rocking chair, being fed grapes by a pretty girl, and enjoying the life of a wealthy landlord.

Hearing the commotion, Noir looked up to see two familiar faces.

In both his previous life and this one, he recognized the androgynous Mr. 2 as Bon Clay, the loyal Okama.

And the long-haired, sexy beauty next to him? Noir could recognize those legs anywhere.

That was Robin, right?

Noir was surprised that Crocodile had sent her.

But just sending those two was underestimating him...

Before they could speak, Noir asked, "What position is your boss planning to give me?"

Seeing this rookie's arrogant expression, Mr. 2's false eyelashes fluttered in anger.

Just as he was about to step forward and teach him a lesson, Robin stopped him.

Robin stared at the relaxed Noir and smiled, "Our boss wants to test you first."

With a smile full of mature feminine charm, even Noir was momentarily dazed.

Robin truly embodied the allure of a mature woman, with the warmth of a kind older sister and the seductive allure of an adult.

She fit his aesthetic perfectly!

Noir praised her inwardly and then, with a look of disdain, said, "Testing me? Isn't that just an excuse to beat me up?

"With this androgynous guy?"

"Aren't you talking nonsense?"

Mr. 2 exploded, screaming, "You're talking nonsense! I am not androgynous, I am an okama!"

The scene fell silent for a moment, even Robin frowned in thought.

What's the difference?

16 ( Soon 20 ) Advanced Chapters on Patreon

https://www.p4treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '4' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]