Chapter 94: Slaying the Invisible Man

Jabra, who was pinned under Enel's foot, quickly tried to stop him. "No, don't do it!"

However, the thick bolt of lightning still struck down, but it didn't hit Kalifa, it struck a spot right behind her instead.

Kaku and the others pointed at Enel angrily and shouted, "What do you think you're doing..."

Before they could finish, a strange cry echoed as a scream of pain emerged from behind Kalifa.

Someone was there?!

The air filled with the smell of scorched flesh, and Kalifa quickly ran to her companions in terror.

Lucci, with a serious expression, stared at the space where the attack landed and said, "I've heard that Moria has a subordinate with the power of the Transparent Fruit."

Enel scratched his head and said, "What's the use of being invisible if you can still be seen?"

Everyone gave him strange looks.

Only you can see them, okay?!

Noir, with a cold look, raised his sword and slashed through the air.

Suddenly, blood splattered in the air, and the figure of a sturdy man appeared.

Absalom clutched his neck, blood pouring out uncontrollably. His tiger-like mouth mumbled something as he tried to stop the bleeding, but it was all in vain.

Noir sneered and lifted his Devil Blade, slashing Absalom's heart, ending him.

Absalom, the Transparent Man, hadn't even lasted half a chapter before Noir shoved his death straight into his mouth.

Noir spat on Absalom's corpse, his voice filled with hatred. "Killing you like this is too easy..."

Lucci and the others exchanged bewildered glances.

Why does it feel like the captain has some deep-seated grudge against this guy?

Noir turned his gaze toward the massive shadow looming in the fog. He hadn't even gone looking for trouble, yet they had come right to his doorstep.

Thriller Bark had already emerged from the fog, its massive "mouth" forming a gate, as if it were about to swallow all the intruders whole.

The Ark Maxim sailed straight into the mouth of the massive ship, and the giant vessel slowly docked.

Since they were inside the ship, the Ark Maxim didn't need anyone to stay behind to guard it. Everyone disembarked together.

The dark, eerie environment and the deadly silence of the ship were indeed intimidating.

Even Kalifa, a seasoned agent, felt a bit nervous. Conis clung to Robin's arm, too scared to even lift her head.

Even the little fox Su in Conis's arms covered its eyes with its bushy tail, as if that would keep it safe from anything scary.

Robin, on the other hand, was excited, filled with curiosity about everything on this island.

They hadn't gone far when, as they passed a graveyard, the soft earth suddenly began to shift.

One after another, unsettling movements followed, and withered hands began to emerge from the ground. Countless zombies broke through the earth, rising from their graves.

The zombies roared and waved their arms, their hollow eye sockets staring at the group.

Some zombies' heads even fell off, while others, missing limbs, hobbled toward them.

But the awkward thing was, Noir and his crew didn't react at all.

The guys looked at the zombies like they were idiots, and even Robin and the other girls curiously examined them.