Chapter 59: Slaying Wapol

Noir stared at Wapol, his eyes openly releasing a killing intent.

If Noir had to name the person he disliked most in the pirate world, Wapol would undoubtedly be near the top of the list.

In the pirate world, most villains aren't that detestable; they all have their unique charm and shining points.

For example, Crocodile, Doflamingo, and even Arlong have their own ideals and ambitions.

But Wapol in front of him was nothing but a pest!

He governed and made laws as if it were a game, harming loyal subordinates and Hiriluk, who were committed to saving the country.

As a ruler of a medical kingdom, he foolishly believed that the kingdom's medical prowess was solely his credit, thinking that citizens didn't deserve the help of doctors.

So, he selfishly eradicated doctors, leaving only a few for his own use, not caring whether the people lived or died.

Wapol grinned and said, "Kid, why aren't you talking?"

"Don't you know that not answering the king is against the law?"

His soldiers, emboldened by Wapol's presence, pointed their guns at Noir, cursing and demanding an apology from him.

The villagers, angry but frightened by the weapons, dared not intervene.

Wapol dismounted from his hippo, his iron jaw snapping open to bite a chunk out of a house wall.

Crunch! Rip!

He chewed on the wooden material, speaking through a mouthful, "Boy, are you here to seek medical help?"

"Good timing, beg me, and I might lend you my 20 doctors!"

Noir sneered, drew his sword, and leapt towards Wapol without a word.

A flash of the blade, and Wapol felt a chilling sensation in his chest, followed by a gush of blood.

Wapol collapsed, causing panic among his guards.

The 20 doctors rushed to his side, administering medical aid.

To Noir's surprise, Wapol was revived almost instantly.

Noir stood stunned for a few seconds, thinking, "Is this really how this world works?"

Such a severe injury treated and recovered from in moments?

Wapol, having narrowly escaped death, yelled furiously, "Damn you! You dared to ambush me before I said we could start!"

Noir, with his sword on his shoulder, raised an eyebrow and asked, "So, can we start now?"

Wapol quickly used his Baku Baku no Mi powers, manifesting a cannon from his belly.

Satisfied, he said, "Yes, now we start!"

"Kid, I am—"

Before he could finish, a beautiful green sword light slashed across him, again spraying blood.

Wapol fell once more, and Noir impatiently sheathed his sword, saying, "If you want to fight, then fight. Why talk so much?"

The unconscious Wapol was surrounded by doctors again.

...

This cycle repeated several times, and Wapol kept standing up.

Noir watched him with amusement.

"Hah! I'm not going to finish you off. I'll just let you keep hovering on the brink of death!"

Realizing that Noir could easily kill him, Wapol finally shouted in terror, "Retreat, retreat now!"

His soldiers, in a panic, pushed and shoved each other, dragging Wapol away.

But Noir wasn't done playing and wouldn't let them escape.

With his long legs, he followed them at a leisurely pace.

Seeing Noir chasing the entire army alone, the villagers finally came out of their homes, shocked.

Robin, at the window, watched Noir with exasperation.

Did he forget about her?

Just then, the door was kicked open, and Robin, ever cautious, readied her abilities.

At the door stood a stylishly dressed elderly lady and a reindeer.

The kind villager explained to the lady, "Dr. Kureha, this is the patient I told you about. She and her companion came seeking medical help."

Dr. Kureha pushed her sunglasses up and scrutinized Robin, saying, "She does seem deeply poisoned. Chopper!"

The reindeer handed Kureha a bag, prompting Robin to ask hesitantly, "Are you a doctor?"

Kureha, looking cool in her jacket, replied, "Of course, but my fees are high."

"By the way, where's your companion?"

Before Robin could answer, the villager excitedly said, "This lady's partner is amazing! He defeated Wapol and his army of doctors."

"He's now chasing after them alone!"

Chopper's furry body trembled slightly, and Kureha, surprised, said, "Alone? Defeated Wapol's protected army?"

The villager nodded vigorously, "He crippled that tyrant with just two strikes. Incredible!"

Kureha, preparing herbs, remarked, "Indeed, impressive..."

At that moment, Chopper tugged on her pants, and Kureha, looking down, said, "Want to go see him? Go ahead, see what kind of person he is."

Chopper nodded and trotted off, following the scent.

As Kureha began treating Robin, Robin asked curiously, "Is he your pet?"

Kureha, usually blunt, seemed nostalgic and replied, "No... he's my child..."

Meanwhile, Noir, unaware that Robin was getting medical help, continued to toy with Wapol.

They say villains talk too much and get themselves killed.

But who kills the talkative villain? The protagonist!

Noir might be a villain, but Wapol clearly wasn't the protagonist.

Watching his soldiers get cut down by the pursuing Noir, Wapol cursed his legs for not being faster.

Noir easily caught up, delivering a powerful elbow to Wapol's iron jaw.

Wapol rolled several times in the snow, trying to get up as his 20 doctors trembled nearby.

Noir stepped on the struggling Wapol, with Chopper secretly watching from behind a tree.

Placing his sword by Wapol's neck, Noir said coldly, "A pest like you deserves to die."

In the original story, Luffy merely sent him flying, allowing him to rise again, become wealthy, marry, regain power, and continue harming another country. Truly, a pest that wouldn't die.

But Noir wasn't Luffy. He wouldn't just send someone flying.

He raised his sword and swung it gracefully.

Without resistance, the blade sliced through Wapol's neck. His head fell into the pristine snow, lifeless.

...

Support me to write More and read 16 Chapters Ahead of Others!!

https://p@treon.com/dragonnx

[Replace '@' with 'a' to access Patreon Normally]