Chapter 99: Sabaody's Specialties

Noir pondered for a moment and said, "So, you're asking me to replace the government official on the escort ship to make it easier for you to infiltrate?"

Cretin nodded and explained, "Once we've infiltrated the fleet, we'll create opportunities to help you penetrate the lead ship."

"The lead ship is equipped with a powerful communication Den Den Mushi. We need to disable it to ensure the safety of the Revolutionary Army fighters outside."

Afterward, Noir and Cretin discussed many details, including the timeline, personnel information, and specific locations.

By this point, Lucci and Blueno had also figured it out: the people Noir was collaborating with were members of the Revolutionary Army.

The existence of CP9 was a secret known to very few, even within the Revolutionary Army. Despite Cretin's vigilance, she hadn't detected Lucci's true identity.

The reason Noir brought Lucci here was that he wanted to drag him fully into this situation.

After hijacking the Heavenly Tribute, what reason would Lucci have to return to the government?

Lucci, however, hadn't considered this. He was simply surprised that Noir was working with the Revolutionary Army.

During the infiltration, Blueno and Lucci's skills and experience would prove highly useful.

While Noir and the Revolutionary Army were deep in conversation, Enel was having his own kind of fun elsewhere.

Conis, holding onto Kalifa's arm with one hand and a thin string with the other, was leading them around. The string was attached to a floating bubble filled with various clothes and accessories.

It's often said that shopping is a woman's nature, and in this, they often display astonishing stamina.

Kalifa and Conis had been walking without rest for a long time, still excitedly leading the way.

Trailing behind them, Enel and Wyper were about to lose their minds.

These two powerful users of Logia and Zoan Devil Fruits were being driven to the brink of insanity by this ordeal.

The reason they were following Conis and Kalifa was because they were nearly broke.

Persuaded by Enel, they pooled their money to buy some Sabaody bubble gum, and then...

And then... well, that was the end of their spending.

It wasn't until the sun was high overhead that the two women finally stopped and found a restaurant to eat.

Naturally, they brought their two companions along.

When it came to food, Enel was immediately revitalized.

As soon as they entered the restaurant, Enel eagerly found a seat and shouted, "Owner, I want meat!"

After ordering, Enel sat with his knife and fork, eagerly awaiting his meal.

At that moment, a commotion from a nearby table caught the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

Annoyed, Enel glanced over. Who was making so much noise during a meal?

At the table, a group of men were devouring a colorful array of food with no regard for table manners. The one eating the most ravenously seemed to be their leader, wearing an orange hat with an unconventional necklace hanging around his neck.

He had some freckles on his face, making him look like a bright, sunny young man.

Seeing how young he was, Enel couldn't help but feel a bit disdainful.