Chapter 53: Rain of Money Packets!

Noir, feeling smug, saw Crocodile storm in through the door and cursed inwardly.

How did that guy get back so fast?

The patrons froze at the sight of the familiar face, stopping their money-grabbing frenzy.

The manager, Fatty, stared in disbelief at the two "bosses" in front of him.

He was confused...

Two almost identical crocodiles, but the manager quickly realized that something was wrong.

The newly arrived boss had a golden hook on his hand, while the more handsome boss did not!

Crocodile, in his anger, sneered and stared at Noir like a hungry wolf, asking:

"What do you think you're doing?"

Noir smiled lightly and replied, "Just helping you win some hearts."

Win your uncle's heart!

If I run this casino for a few more years, I'll take over the country. I don't need your help!

Veins bulged on Crocodile's forehead as he finally lost his temper and shouted hysterically, "Die!"

Dust swirled in the hall, forming a blade of sand that wreaked havoc throughout the casino.

Noir, still wearing Crocodile's face, flashed a gleam in his eyes and used the same technique.

The two sand streams collided, and the luxurious Rain Dinners Casino was instantly reduced to rubble.

A large chunk of Rain Dinner's roof was blown off by the powerful attack.

Exposed to the sunlight were two Crocodiles using the same powers.

Crocodile stared at the impostor in shock and asked, "How can you use my ability?"

"No, it's not just my power! You also have Mr. 2's and the Logia's ability reported earlier!"

Crocodile seemed to have discovered a great secret and said incredulously, "You can't possibly have that many Devil Fruit abilities."

"Is it the Copy-Copy Fruit?"

"How could such an ability exist?"

Noir rolled his eyes. That name again.

Ace had also guessed that name before. Is there really such a Devil Fruit?

Crocodile, seemingly convinced that he had found the truth, said sternly, "Don't think you can beat me with that ability."

"An impostor is just an impostor!"

Using the power of Suna Suna no Mi once again, the two of them moved their battle outside, surrounded by countless onlookers.

The onlookers couldn't understand why there were two Lord Crocodiles fighting.

In the desert, the advantage of the Suna Suna no Mi was maximized, making their battle seem almost holy.

The two sandstorms clashed continuously, creating a terrifying scene in the desert.

Soon, Noir began to fall behind.

As for Suna Suna no Mi, Noir's copied ability was an imperfect version.

Unless he killed Crocodile to get the full ability.

In terms of development and potential, Noir couldn't compare to Crocodile, who had spent years honing his skills.

But Noir's abilities were not limited to just one Devil Fruit.

Seeing that the Suna Suna no Mi wasn't working, Noir immediately switched his abilities. The battlefield that had been covered in sand was suddenly engulfed in flames!

Using the flames of Amaterasu as armor and the Mera Mera no Mi as a spear, the intense heat and destructive power tore through the sand.

The flames and sand struggled fiercely, forcing Crocodile to retreat under the searing heat.

The normal flames were manageable, but the black flames burning on Noir were a real threat.

This fierce fire gave Crocodile the feeling that even the slightest contact would mean death.

With the thrust of the flames, Noir closed the distance to Crocodile.

As the distance shrank to hand-to-hand combat, Crocodile countered with a sand blade and shouted, "Desert Spada!"

Covered in flames, Noir quickly switched abilities again.

Activating the long-unused Bear Bear Fruit, he extended thick bear paws covered in black Armament Haki.

The black-flaming bear paws easily sliced through the Desert Spada's defenses, aiming for Crocodile's head.

Armament Haki?!

Crocodile, shocked, quickly turned into sand to avoid Noir's attack.

Mimicry, flames, the bear's power, unknown black flames, and his own sand - Crocodile realized that this kid had many abilities!

"What a Powerful Devil Fruit," Crocodile said as he regained his strength.

Despite his anger, he couldn't help but be impressed.

"But!" Crocodile said confidently, "This is the desert, my domain."

Endless sand poured out of the desert, forming a dark cloud over Rainbase.

Noir, stunned by Crocodile's power, thought, "Is this Devil Fruit ability overdeveloped?"

Luffy defeating that guy must have been truly extraordinary!

Like an apocalypse, with a wave of Crocodile's hand, the sand gathered into a point and surged toward Noir.

Noir, unable to resist directly, quickly transformed into sand to escape.

The massive impact sent smoke and sand flying, collapsing many buildings in Rainbase.

Soon, the sand swirled and Noir reformed nearby.

Looking at the enraged crocodile, Noir sneered, "Relying on the Suna Suna no Mi alone is useless. We have the same abilities!"

Crocodile gritted his teeth in frustration.

Not being skilled in Haki, he followed a similar path to Smoker, focusing on the development of Devil Fruit.

Facing an opponent with the same ability and stronger Haki left him with few options.

As Crocodile prepared to attack again, Noir lost interest in the battle.

Noir had already accomplished his goals.

Beating Crocodile - successfully done.

Gain the two Devil Fruit abilities he wanted from Alabasta.

Soon, he would take more of Crocodile's money, marking this journey as a huge success!

The final goal was to recruit Robin to his ship.

Seizing the moment, Noir dashed back to the casino.

Crocodile, confused by the deception, saw Noir turn into a sandstorm and fly out.

Seeing the items Noir's sand was carrying, Crocodile's eyes bulged with rage as he shouted, "No!!"

Noir soared into the sky, and the sandstorm exploded around him.

Countless gold and silver treasures, along with large berries, rained down from the sky.

Basking in the rain of money, Noir excitedly shouted for all to hear in Rainbase.

"Crocodile is handing out Money Packets!"

<><><>

16 Advanced Chapters on Patreon

https://www.p-atreon.com/dragonnx