Chapter 91: The Heist of the Celestial Gold

Noir stood at the bow of the ship, coldly observing the fallen Enel.

"This is only the first half of the Grand Line, right? How come so many people here can use Haki?" he mused, recalling the recent encounter with the woman selling Devil Fruits, as well as this rather attractive young lady.

"And who exactly are you people?" Noir asked, his voice cutting through the tension in the air.

The woman turned towards him, her tone soft yet firm. "Mr. Noir, could we find a quieter place to talk?"

Noir chuckled. "Sure."

The woman brought along only the burly man as they boarded the Ark Maxim. Meanwhile, Enel, who was still lying limp on the deck, was grudgingly helped up by Wyper.

Seething with frustration, Enel muttered, "What's the deal with that woman? I can't even use my strength."

Wyper sneered, "Soft guy, can't even handle a woman."

"Shut up! Let's see you try!" Enel retorted angrily.

But Wyper, realizing he hadn't fared much better against her, wisely chose to keep quiet.

Noir led the woman to the meeting room aboard the Maxim. As she looked around at the lavish, gold-adorned room, she remarked, "Mr. Noir... you're quite wealthy."

Noir smiled, and Conis brought out a tray of tea, setting it on the table. The woman took a sip and her eyes lit up as she complimented, "Your crew has some remarkable skills."

Conis blushed with a sweet smile, and Noir subtly nodded in agreement. This woman wasn't just strong; she was also quite polished in her manners.

"You show me respect, I show you courtesy," Noir thought, echoing his own principles. He asked, "So, how should I address you?"

Standing tall, the woman introduced herself with a serious tone. "My name is Cretin, and I'm a soldier of the Revolutionary Army. This is Gahn, but you can call him Little Gahn."

Noir nodded. It was as he suspected, the Revolutionary Army.

In the vast world, apart from the Marine and the World Government, the Revolutionary Army was likely the only force capable of conducting such organized operations.

Noir, still curious, asked, "Why is the Revolutionary Army so determined to track me? What do you want?"

Cretin replied earnestly, "Our goal is to invite you to join us, Mr. Noir."

"Join the Revolutionary Army?" Noir was even more puzzled. "Why would the Revolutionary Army invite a wanted man like me? Just because I killed a king?"

Cretin nodded. "To be honest, we've been watching you for a long time. We believe that with your abilities and ideals, you're more than qualified to join us."

"Ideals? What ideals do I have?" Noir blinked in confusion.

It was clear that the Revolutionary Army was interested not just in his ideals, but more importantly, in his ability to copy powers. They couldn't let such a power fall into the hands of the government.

Noir didn't dwell on it and decisively refused. "No need. I appreciate your organization's goals, but I prefer my freedom. I'm not one to take orders."

Cretin seemed to have expected this but still looked disappointed. "Very well, we respect your decision. However, I wonder if we could engage in some mutually beneficial cooperation?"

Noir, sensing an opportunity, asked, "What kind of cooperation?"

Cretin glanced around at the golden decor and smiled. "A robbery."