Chapter 79: The Appearance of Aokiji

[#]: Support & Read Up to 16 Advanced Chapters on Patreon!

[#]: 400 Power Stones = Extra Chapter!!!!

...

The Ark Maxim finally returned to the blue sea. Noir stood at the bow of the ship and took a deep breath.

"This is the smell, "

Noir savored the sea breeze. It had been a while.

Visiting Skypiea felt like a dream. Now that he was back in the Blue Sea, it felt somewhat surreal.

On this journey, Noir had gained a combatant and a musician, along with a high-capacity power source.

Compared to other pirate crews, this lineup was still small, but it was at least well-rounded.

Although the Maxim wasn't as large as before, it was still bigger than an average pirate ship with many rooms.

Aside from bedrooms, Conis had her own pink music room, and Robin had a study filled with books.

Noir and Wyper often spent time in the training room, where Noir taught Wyper Busoshoku Haki.

Wyper's fighting style was eclectic, but his main attack methods involved impact dials and burn bazookas, making him a weapon master of sorts.

However, Noir wanted him to change his tactics, as Wyper's combat talent lay more in his physical strength.

Noir had personally tested Wyper's secret weapon, the Reject Dial, which was ten times more powerful than the Impact Dial and had considerable recoil.

After using it, Noir's arm felt numb, but Wyper's physique could withstand the backlash.

Given Wyper's physical strength, Noir mainly taught him Busoshoku Haki, and Wyper didn't disappoint, quickly sensing Haki.

However, using it in combat would take more time and training.

Noir also didn't forget teaching him Observation Haki, but Wyper's progress there was slower.

After putting Wyper through his paces, Noir practiced his swordsmanship on the deck.

His dark gold talent surpassed his expectations, making his swordsmanship progress rapidly.

Even just carrying a sword deepened his understanding of swordsmanship.

After a day of training, it was time for dinner.

Everyone was amazed by Conis's cooking.

Noir was once again grateful for inviting Conis on board.

After dinner, Conis, holding Su, asked curiously, "Brother Noir, what's our next island like?"

Noir calculated the distance and said, "Our next destination should be Water 7, a world-famous shipbuilding island."

Wyper, satisfied from the meal, patted his stomach and said, "The most famous shipbuilding island in the Blue Sea? Are we going to improve the Maxim?"

Noir nodded. "Since we're going there, might as well make some upgrades. It won't cost us much."

When they left Skypiea, Noir had taken almost all the gold and materials, so they were quite wealthy now.

Repairing the ship could be like giving the Maxim a makeover.

The most notable things in Water 7 were the CP9 agents.

Noir looked at Wyper, pondering.

The government and Marine's Six Powers would be perfect for Wyper to train with.