Chapter 84: Seastone Dilemma

Upon hearing this, Iceberg could no longer keep his composure.

He trembled as he slammed his hands on the desk, shouting, "Who exactly are you?"

Noir fixed his gaze on Iceberg and said, "Noir, just a passerby who respects Tom."

Iceberg was stunned, instinctively thinking he was joking.

Does anyone still remember Tom?

But when he saw the seriousness in Noir's expression, Iceberg couldn't help but believe him a little.

However, he couldn't understand and asked, "Why are you looking for Franky? What do you want from him?"

"I'm interested in his skills, particularly his weapon-making ability," Noir replied honestly. Meeting Franky was all about his craftsmanship.

The reward from the system related to Franky could only be about his skills, right?

Iceberg sat back on the sofa, trying to calm himself as he said, "How can I trust you?"

Noir smiled and said, "If I were a bad person, I would've already threatened you instead of wasting time talking."

"Pluton's blueprints are just that, blueprints. Who knows if anyone in this world can even build it? Why would I be interested?"

Iceberg remained silent for a long time before finally speaking, "Franky has formed a group called the Franky Family and does ship dismantling work on the shore."

In reality, apart from his identity, Franky's location wasn't really a secret, people in Water 7 knew about it, so there was no point in hiding it from Noir.

Now, Iceberg could only hope that Noir was being truthful about having no interest in Pluton.

Iceberg handed Noir a slip of paper with the address on it, and Noir smiled as he said, "Thanks!"

Having achieved his goal, Noir got up to leave but seemed to remember something and said, "Mayor, a word of advice, be cautious of the people around you."

Iceberg frowned and asked, "What do you mean?"

Noir responded, "The government you fear has already planted people close to you."

Iceberg's face darkened as he immediately denied it, "Impossible! Who?"

"Your secretary, for one. Oh, and two shipwrights, Kaku and Lucci."

Iceberg looked at him in disbelief and said, "How could that be? Lucci and the others have been with me for..."

Noir shook his head and explained, "Rob Lucci, known as the strongest CP9 agent in 800 years, is indeed a true agent."

Seeing that Iceberg was still in disbelief, Noir turned to leave, saying, "You'll understand soon enough."

"CP9 should be making their move against me soon. Where is your secretary?"

Iceberg paused for a moment and then said, "She took a leave of absence earlier and will be resting this afternoon. She's already gone."

Noir scoffed, saying, "Lucci is also out, and Kaku was sent away. Looks like they're about to act."

As Noir spoke, Iceberg's trust in Lucci and the others began to waver.

Could they really be agents?

As he watched Noir walk away, Iceberg's resolve also began to weaken.

If Kalifa and the others were indeed agents, then how many confidential documents had been leaked over these past days?

Noir and Enel left Dock 1 and headed towards the address Iceberg had given them.