New Powers And A Library.

Krystal's POV

As Herobrine and Notch walked out of the room, I walked over to the computer. I turned it on and noticed how the technology has advanced more than I thought.

I removed my mind reading, but noticed a variety of other powers. I didn't want to be over powered, but I also didn't want to be weak.

So I added a bit more powers and added some flaws. (I'm too lazy to name all her new abilities. Sorry.) I added a weakness to a new power Herobrine's working on called 'Snidion', my powers were kept in my new locket, and I have chosen to gain most power when singing.

I looked at myself in the reflection of the computer screen. I was a completely new outfit and had a pair of butterfly wing? I guess, I'm gonna have test out one of my new powers: Changing Appearances!

In a blink of an eye, I was wearing the outfit I was wearing before and my wings disappeared. It worked!

I better go find Herobrine and Notch, tell them I'm done. But didn't say I was gonna tell them about what I added in.

I slowly walked through the hallways where they ran off to, but I couldn't seem to pass by a room that caught my eye. It was a small library.

I decided to walk in and read a few books.

~ Hours of reading later ~

I could hear Herobrine and Notch's foot steps running down the hallways, probably looking for me, but I was too caught up in reading. I've read Notch and Herobrine's journals (It was a diary) hiding in the shelves, all of the books to Warrior Cats, all of the Spirit Animal books, and a right now I'm reading a new book I've never heard of called 'Rose Of Secrets'. (I don't know if it's real or not, but in this story, it's fake). I yawned a little, what time is it already?

I checked the clock in the library and it said it was 10:45 p.m.

Wow, almost 11 hours of reading? I guess books are kind of interesting. I yawned again. I just noticed I was really tired actually.

I felt my eyes growing heavier by the second until finally I fell asleep.