First Day

Krystal's POV

I woke up later still under Lachlan's wing  and everyone but Lachlan was awake. "Hey boys and girl," I heard Heather say. She was standing in front of our cell and she was her evil scientist self. She had a journal and yawned slightly.

"Today, we're doing a few tests on you guys later," she said in a less evil tone "and after, I'll go over normal day doings if Jason forgot what they were." I saw Jason look away slightly from Heather and Heather walk off, both seeming lost in thoughts.

"Wow, Heather never acts slightly less evil to us," the hybrids across from us told us. I rolled my eyes and looked away from them. I got out of under Lachlan's wing and sat on one of the bed. The blanket was still here, just hidden so the hybrids across wouldn't see it.

"So, how did I get a blanket last night," Jason whispered to us. "I don't know actually," Vik shrugged. I just didn't reply and Jason got suspicious. "Kristal," Jason asked me. I just didn't reply and looked out of the cell and into other cells.

After a while, I heard Lachlan wake up and at the same time heard footsteps outside of our cell. I then saw Heather and 2 scientists in front of our cell. Heather had her journal and opened our cell. "Come on" she told us "time for some tests."

~ Few hours of blood and tests and needles later ~

I was shoved back into the cell along with everyone else. I had already collapsed and couldn't move at all. I felt myself get picked up and onto a the bed. "She'll be okay," I heard Heather say. My vision was blurry, but I knew Heather was inside of the cell. Lachlan was on his knees next to me. Vik and Jason, I couldn't find them yet though.

"I don't trust you," I heard Vik scold her. He was gonna hurt Heather and I knew it. So with some magic I gave Heather a magic shield. The room heated up and Jason and Lachlan were both in panic and fear. Vik must have thrown a fireball. But the magic shield must have protected Heather, cause I could still hear her terrified pants.

"Thank you Kristal," I heard Heather say "is your vision okay?" The entire cell area went from talkative to whispering. "Hey, mind your own businesses," Heather screamed at everyone outside our cell. The cells went back to the normal talking before our conversation continued. "A little blurry," I mumbled, voice slightly sore.

"Don't worry about it," she told me "it'll go back to normal in a minute or so. You can still hear, correct?" I nodded. "Might as well go over the new routines," she said "we've updated this lab to act like a prison. AM 10:10-10:40: Breakfast. 10:50-11:20: Showers. 11:30-1:00: Library. 1:10-1:40: Social. 1:50-4:00: Cells. 4:10-4:40: Lunch. 4:50-5:50: Gym. 6:00-6:30: Dinner. 6:40-7:10: Cells. 7:40-8:10: Outside. And 9:10-10:00 am. Got it?"

Jason nodded, along with everyone else, so I also nodded. "It's about 4:00," she told us "better get going to the mess hall." My vision was coming back slightly, but still kind of fuzzy. I could identify perfectly, but it was slightly fuzzy. "Come on," Lachlan told me helping me up. Heather lead us to where the mess hall was and I finally managed to regain my sight back. Wonder how the rest of today will be...

~

THAT TOOK F****** FOREVER TO WRITE!!! AND FUCK THE STUPID VIRUS THAT WAS ON MY LAPTOP!!!!!! ALL MY PHOTOS FOR 6 MONTHS WERE ERASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!