Heather?!

Jason's POV

I watched as Sky got obliterated by Kira in Mortal Kombats when I finally noticed Krystal's disappearance. "Hey guys where's Krystal," I asked everyone. "Hm, haven't seen her," Kira said. "Stop using KillerKalli to fight, play as someone else," Sky complained. "Okay," Kalli shrugged.

She then chose another OC named 'Remote', punched in the code, and completely destroyed Sky... for the 10th time...

"Stop winning," Sky exclaimed. "Look, just get on my level," Kira replied "this is only the first battle."

The battle took about 5 minutes, but Kira ended up on top again.

"Kira 20, boys 0," Jerome sighed. Kira took the paper that Jerome was keeping score on and stuffed it into her pocket. "Anyone wanna play against the one and only Skybrine," Kira asked "I'm bored with winning all the time and my fingers hurt."

"Um, Jason," I heard Krystal's voice from the room door. I saw Krystal signaling me to come over to her.

I walked out of the room with her as she looked worried. "Um, remember that girl from your nightmare," she asked me. "You mean Heather," I asked her. "I saw her," Krystal sighed. "What," I exclaimed "did she hurt you in way? Needles, anything like that?"

"She had a whip and dagger," she told me "but none of them touched me." There was a silence before she spoke again. "When it was raining," she said "I met some kids, who saved me from the rain. Every so often I would visit them. But today, I think Heather attacked them."

There was another silence before I walked back into the game room with Krystal.

"Guys, we have to go do something," I told them. "Can it wait you wither hybrid," Sky asked, not taking his eyes off the TV. The TV suddenly turned off and I saw Krystal with the remote.

"Hey," Sky and Mitch exclaimed. "This is serious, it's Heather," I told Sky. Sky was silent before getting up.

"Come on guys, we have to find her," Sky ordered everyone.