The Basement

Krystal's POV

"Out of all places," Jason whined getting pale "the basement?"

"Seems reasonable," Discord sighed. I was back to normal and Kitty wasn't taking control anymore, so now I'm wishing she could have stayed, she's a bit more brave.

"The sooner we find that pendant, the sooner we're out," I told everyone "and this place wasn't too scare, now was it?"

Suddenly there was a creepy eerie breeze that went through all of us. "Sorry for jinxing us," I whispered, but then there was a screechy scream down the basement steps. Suddenly the lights flickered and there was a dead body that hung from the roof over the stairs.

I looked at Jason, who pretty much fainted in Sky's arms.

Gay...

I slowly walked down the stairs and received some terrified stares from the guys. Discord followed, then Merome, then Sky carrying Jason bridal style.

Gay...

I got to the bottom and there were 3 flashlights; one leading down one corridor, and the other 2 leading down the other 2 corridors. A 4 way cross. Suddenly, the basement door closed shut, okay 3 way, and Jason slowly woke up.

"Can't we all just die and wake up from this dream," Mitch whined. "If you pass out, it's just pure darkness for as long as your out," Jason told Mitch. "Well this sucks," Jerome sighed.

I managed to summon a camera and started looking around with it. It revealed some bloody messages on the walls, but one soothing one with black blood which for some reason didn't creep me out.

Candle Light can prevent some stuff from appearing and the flashlights are there to prevent stuff from appearing,
-Jin

I walked towards the wall where the message was and found a box of matches and 3 candle lanterns with candles already in them.

I grabbed them and showed the guys.

"Guys look, candle lanterns," I showed them. "Smart thinking, candle scares most scary spirits," Discord told me.

"I call this lantern just because," I said grabbing a Moroccan candle lantern that had pink and purple glass designs. "This one seems soothing," Jason said grabbing a starry night candle lantern, which left Merome with a vine candle lantern. We all lit the candles then at looked each other.

"What's safer," Discord asked "splitting up into 3 groups of 2 to walk side by side to cover more ground to get out faster but making it easier to attack us, 2 groups of 3 to cover less ground but is more protective for the person that's in between the front and back person, or 1 big group causing us to cover less ground but it would be safer besides the fact that we end up staying here longer?"

"Great job on making choices harder," I growled at Discord "I'll go with Discord towards the right corridor, Mitch and Jerome go down the left corridor. And finally Sky and Jason go down the main corridor."

"Isn't the main corridor the scariest," Sky asked me, covering Jason's ears. "Didn't you make a promise to Jason saying that you'll always protect him," I grinned.

"Were you eavesdropping," Sky asked me, still covering Jason's ears. "Yes, now prove that promise," I told him pointing at the corridor.

Sky growled as he took his hands off of Jason's ears and walked off with Jason.

"Later you 2," Mitch and Jerome exclaimed walking off into their corridor. I just walked into the other corridor with Discord, not talking to him at all.

~

You readers have 2 days to ask me which POV you want first, KK?

Bye!