Mortal Kombats

Kira's POV 

After taking a stableness shot, we went to their game room. I mean HOW COOL IS THIS!

Honestly, cool as nether!

Did we just agree on something?

We're under the same roof as Herobrine and his son!

Fair enough. I jumped onto a couch next to Mitch and grabbed a controller. "Okay, so how do you want to play this," he asked me. "YOLO," I shrugged. "Okay," he smiled. Krystal quickly created a custom-made character for Mitch, but I already had one. I used to play a lot and created my very own character.

You mean I used to play a lot!

Yeah, yeah, whatever. "Cool OC," Mitch told me. "Yeah, I created it last year," I lied, we made it together.

Thanks for giving credit. How long am I gonna be a secret by the way?

I don't know really, probably forever, but just wait. That might change. "Okay, so you know how to play right," Mitch asked me. "Um, more less," I admitted "been forever since I've played."

Mostly because I'm the one that plays!

I'm just gonna ignore your comments now. The game started and it went off terrible! I got my butt kicked easily!

Ugh, step aside.

My eyes turned slightly red, but was disguised as copper color instead. "Ready, cause I'm gonna kick your butt," Mitch trash talked. "If your game style will go down as much as your trash talking just did," I said back smoothly "then you'll be walking down from the hall of fame from being defeated y a girl!"

"Oh snap, she burnt you good," Jerome gasped. Mitch mumbled something, but I didn't care.

Go right ahead KillerK, all you!

The game started and I just easily kicked his pity little butt. "Oh my gosh," Mitch exclaimed "I call hacks! She wasn't good before and now! She hacked!"

"On with the game, Canadian," I told him. "Ooh," Jerome cheered. "You go girl," Krystal told me. "Oh my Notch, Kira might just beat you," Jason gasped.

Game on! Mitch started the game and I had a song playing in my head.

So here we are again,
And you've thinkin that you've won
And I still can't recognize the person that you've become

I quickly dodged Mitch's attacks while doing cool show off moves while attacking. "Where did those moves come from," Mitch exclaimed "I call hacks! She's hacking!" I just sat back and stayed silent. I kept fighting to the beat I heard and crushed a combo exactly when I wanted it to.

I didn't mean to let you down,
I didn't mean to call you out,
I didn't mean to spread your little secrets all around,
I didn't mean to walk away when you were lying to my face,
I didn't mean to turn right back and put you in your place
Or, maybe I did.

The character was created to be played while listening to the song, it was good luck and guaranteed wins everytime. "Woah, great animations on your character," I heard Jason say. I just relaxed on the couch and continued playing smoothly. I couldn't do to fast or I won't be able to keep to beat. Too slowly and I miss beats. And another combo.

I didn't mean to let you down
I didn't mean to call you out
I didn't mean to spread your little secrets all around
I didn't mean to walk away when you were lying to my face
I didn't mean to turn right back and put you in your place
Or, maybe I did.

His health was only about halfway finished. I felt my eyes change again as it turned into my Death Parade Gamer eyes. I was gonna win for sure. My character's attacks weren't very powerful, but they were like that for a reason.

You should've seen your face when I walked out,
I let the words fall out of my mouth,
It would've felt so good to pull the curtain down,
No one believes you now.
I didn't mean to let you down, no. . .

I've knocked his heath down to a good fourth and mines only being a fourth down. My character then was still and collecting energy. This was to happen for some drama build up. Mitch closed in, and that was when my character was fully charged and extra powerful attack. Combo  time...

I didn't mean to let you down,
I didn't mean to call you out,
I didn't mean to spread your little secrets all around,
I didn't mean to walk away when you were lying to my face,
I didn't mean to turn right back and put you in your place
Or, maybe I did.

Finishing move...

Maybe I did, yeah
Oh, maybe I did.

I won and now turn back to normal. My eyes turned back into their light brown eyes and looked at Mitch who was flipping out. I smirked a bit at the sight and looked back at the screen.

Ooh against Jerome... This'll be fun!