Training Beyond The Teachers

Krystal's POV

I was in the back of the house training with my new scythe against some volunteers (Mobs that Skybrine spawn in for me -3-) as Kira and Spooky finished up their anime series, Moon was catching up with her manga, and Lunetta cuddling with Jason on the couch.

"So, what do you think the future's gonna be like," Skybrine asked me. "What do you mean," I asked him. "Don't you think it's strange that only you and some of the girls got what looks like seriously OP weapons," Skybrine spoke, then became a little childish "Any why not me! I'm Herobrine's son! Or one of the other boys!? WHY GIRLS!?"

"You have a problem with girls," I asked as I threw a spider aside and killed it mid-air. "No, just historically speaking with their roles," he replied. "So you do have a problem," I repeated. He didn't reply, so I just continued with what he first asked. "Well, if there's something overpowered," I spoke "There's usually a challenge or something else overpowered to balance it. It's how the universe is. So maybe we have to go up against something soon."

"Hopefully not too soon," Skybrine told me "Besides, do you think we're prepared?" "Are we ever when against the world," I asked him. Skybrine smiled as I killed off a couple of his modded mobs. "You know, its been a while since we've been educated properly," he told me. "Everything we learn can't come from a teacher you know," I told him "What's with these questions? Is this a quiz?"

"Hey, trying to start a conversation here," Skybrine exclaimed. "Conversations don't start with questions with possible deep answers," I told him. "You choose to answer deeply is the problem," he told me. "Meh, it's how I am," I said as I morphed quickly and killed off the overflowing mobs easier before shifting back.

"Why are you such a Mary Sue character," Skybrine asked me. "Not exactly a Mary Sue you know," I reminded him "I have my challenges, and my past has not been the friendliest." "Okay, whatever," Skybrine replied "So why do you and Kira look so similar?" I killed off the remaining mobs and looked at Skybrine.

"I don't know actually," I told him "But she reminds me of the old me." There was a bit of silence before I spoke "Maybe we should train the others instead of me. I mean, I am pretty well-trained already."

"Yeah, maybe."

~

I was just bored and out of it... And I got my laptop back! Yay! To Kissmanga and my games now!