About A Month Later...

Skybrine's POV

I sat by Krystal's bed, the beeping of the machine was the only thing keeping me sane. The room was lightly lite in case anyone woke up. "Notch, Herobrine," I mumbled "can't you make her wake up now!? I can't wait much longer for Krystal, but I won't give up on her like the others."

Notch appeared behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder. "I can only control what happens next," Notch told me "I control what's in the chest, I can't move it anymore, nor tell what is in there to others. It's how life works."

I sighed. "Of course it is," I mumbled. "Krystal dreamed of drama in her life," Notch told me "I'm giving it to her. She wanted this without knowing it Skybrine, you have to understand." I nodded, but I wanted Krystal to wake up now.

Vik wasn't do any better though, he was also in the room sitting next to Lachlan. Lachlan liked Krystal and now he had fractures all over him after diving after Krystal. How am I supposed to love Krystal more than Lachlan does now?

"S-Skybrine," I heard Krystal moan as her eyes were barely opened. "Krystal," I gasped. "W-What happened," she mumbled. "L-Lachlan dove after you," I told her. She slowly sat up and looked over at Lachlan. "L-Lachlan," she whimpered. I knew she was as worried as Vik was now. I sighed slightly and played with her hair slightly. I heard a bit of a purr from Krystal and stopped. Krystal blushed and looked away.

"Maybe we should go and see the others," I asked Krystal, kind of expecting her to refuse. She was silent, but she nodded and got up. I was surprised slightly, but helped Krystal walk out into the hallways.