2 in 1

Heather's POV

I ran deeper into the forest as the 2 chased after me. Thanks a bunch for slowing us down, Lunetta!

Hey, you know I like Jason!

Why like someone so weak like him? He's worth nothing to this world, he's just a test subject that went horribly wrong and is now a freak.

Shut up!

I suddenly tripped on my own feet and fell. I hate you Lunetta.

Why thanks you no good, mother fucking bitch.

Woah, where did you learn that? Nevermind. I slowly got up and was suddenly pinned down on my back by the girl, but she looked more like a cat. "Get off of me," I exclaimed kicking her off of me with some supernatural strength.

No, stop. You're hurting me, that's not what my power is used for!

Look, I don't care! I ran off again and was tackled by another cat kid and ended up tumbling until he was pinning me down again. I kicked him hard off and pulled out my knife.

No, not the knife!

I was just about to stab the boy, when I was tackled again and got cut on my palm.

Serves you right!

SHUT UP! I kicked the girl off and was about to stab her when I just couldn't, my arm just wouldn't move.

No, I can't have you hurt her!

My eyes turned into my old star filled blue eyes as I threw my knife away from me and ran off. Lunetta! I was about to kill them! I couldn't stop running. Even when I did take control, I just chose to keep running.

See, you wanna run too.

Ugh, that's just so I can tell my dad this. We will come back.

Not unless I stop